Stayed at the Grand Summit for 5 days for a professional meeting in March. This is my second stay at this facility- the first was almost 11 years ago when the hotel was relatively new. Among the positives are the wonderful ski in/ski out location, the kitchenettes in the rooms and convenient conference facilities. Additionally, I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Among the negatives are that the hotel is aging and in need of some updating. Lighting in the rooms is rather dim (stayed in a king standard room), the furniture and kitchen appliances are getting worn and outdated and hallway decor needs to be updated and modernized. This facility was built at the same time as its sister hotels in Steamboat and Crested Butte but is now owned by a different company. The facility in Steamboat has done a much better job of updating the rooms, halls and general appearance of the property (I've owned a fractional there for 10 years) than they have here and they are very similar in design and original decor. Nonetheless, the hotel is friendly, well located and has very nice work out and pool facilities. I would stay again but my opinion is that they would be wise to update significantly to keep up with other properties in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Summit Hotel, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, sits majestically in the heart of the Resort Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in / ski-out location, attentive service and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites and expansive luxury penthouses. From the moment you arrive to the covered porte cochere of the Grand Summit, our staff is dedicated to making your stay here at Canyons an exceptional experience. Whether you need to relax in our warm and inviting grand lobby after a long travel day, or you are inclined to get out and enjoy the outdoors as quickly as you can get checked-in, our concierge and bell staff are at your service. Of course, there is no shortage of amenities, depending on your room choice--all rooms have color televisions (flat screen), terry-cloth robes (available on request), coffee makers, hair dryers, iron & board, down comforters, alarm clock and CD player/stereo. Many rooms have balconies, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and full kitchens with service for eight people featuring GE Profile appliances and granite countertops. High-speed wireless internet access (WiFi) is complimentary throughout the hotel. Our outdoor heated pool is the place to relax. If your adventures exploring the outdoors wear you out, try a relaxing massage or indulge yourself with a luxurious spa treatment from the Canyons Resort Spa and Health Club. Dining options include The Farm, Red Tail Grill and First Tracks Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel Park City
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel Park City, Utah
- Summit Park City
- Park City Summit