I've stayed at many ski resort hotels and this hotel provided very good accommodations, but at a very high price.
It has a great location if you only plan to ski the Canyons, but if you want to get to Park City or Deer Valley, good luck. The hotel does not provide a shuttle during the day, so getting to the other resorts involves a ride on 2 buses, or a ride on a gondola and then a bus.
The outdoor heated pool and three hot tubs were very nice.
They provide an excellent breakfast buffet for $23.
My room was well appointed overall and everything was functional. It did not have room darkening shades (this is a deal breaker for me). It had slat blinds, which could not be raised, so they obstructed the view out my window.
The other thing is I like drawers to store my stuff as I do not travel light, and this room only had one TV cabinet with tiny little drawers... not very practical.
- Also Known As:
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel Park City
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort
- Summit Park City
- Park City Summit
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel Park City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.