I had a nice 2-night stay at the Grand Summit. The location is fantastic at the base of the main lifts and our room was nice - not wow factor but good. The Canyons area is still growing and has a nice homey feel to it but the overall area is still pretty quiet with not many apres ski or dining options. The resort does have a free hourly shuttle to Park City which was nice. Staff in the hotel were all wonderful as was the waitstaff at the Farm. The folks at Red Tail were not as friendly or accommodating so we stopped trying to go there. If you want to ski the Canyons and have a nice place right by the lifts the then Grand Summit is a good option.
- Also Known As:
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel Park City
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort
- Summit Park City
- Park City Summit
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel Park City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Jetsetter, Venere, EasyToBook, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.