We stayed at Grand Summit for three nights during Christmas week. The resort was ideal for skiing/snowboarding, as the slopes were right out the back door. The biggest bummer was the fake fire places on both the ground and first floor. We missed a real, roaring fire! The best part of the hotel was the excellent staff. They are an A+ in our book. The room was clean and nice, complete with full kitchen (soap included for the dishwasher!) There is a market on the premises to buy groceries, if you are inclined to cook. Our room had a lot of light that came through the blinds early in the morning. If you like to sleep in the dark, bring a mask and bathroom toiletries were only replaced once. We called to request more and within minutes, extra were brought up. Can't say enough about the great service. We will return to Canyons Resort sometime soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Summit Hotel, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, sits majestically in the heart of the Resort Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in / ski-out location, attentive service and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites and expansive luxury penthouses. From the moment you arrive to the covered porte cochere of the Grand Summit, our staff is dedicated to making your stay here at Canyons an exceptional experience. Whether you need to relax in our warm and inviting grand lobby after a long travel day, or you are inclined to get out and enjoy the outdoors as quickly as you can get checked-in, our concierge and bell staff are at your service. Of course, there is no shortage of amenities, depending on your room choice--all rooms have color televisions (flat screen), terry-cloth robes (available on request), coffee makers, hair dryers, iron & board, down comforters, alarm clock and CD player/stereo. Many rooms have balconies, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and full kitchens with service for eight people featuring GE Profile appliances and granite countertops. High-speed wireless internet access (WiFi) is complimentary throughout the hotel. Our outdoor heated pool is the place to relax. If your adventures exploring the outdoors wear you out, try a relaxing massage or indulge yourself with a luxurious spa treatment from the Canyons Resort Spa and Health Club. Dining options include The Farm, Red Tail Grill and First Tracks Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Canyons Grand Summit Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel Park City, Utah
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort
- Summit Park City
- Park City Summit