The Grand Summit Resort Hotel is a nice hotel with well-appointed rooms, comfortable beds, and nice views. The staff is friendly and helpful, even offering a late checkout, and rooms are very comfortable, although a sitting chair would have been more comfortable than the single desk chair provided. The amenities are nice and our room had a nice large jetted tub. The location is fantastic and our room looked out over the slopes, which are a colorful mosaic in fall.
I do have just a few comments (complaints). The room had no glasses so we had to drink our water from the coffee cups. There is no way to order a drink to enjoy on the lovely porch. Utah liquor laws don't allow a drink to be taken from the bar to the room, so if you want to enjoy an evening drink on the romantic porch, bring your own. The fireplace didn't work (evidently it was too early in the fall to have it lit, but it was very cool and would have been quite nice).
These annoyances weren't enough to keep me away in the future. Stay here with confidence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Summit Hotel, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, sits majestically in the heart of the Resort Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in / ski-out location, attentive service and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites and expansive luxury penthouses. From the moment you arrive to the covered porte cochere of the Grand Summit, our staff is dedicated to making your stay here at Canyons an exceptional experience. Whether you need to relax in our warm and inviting grand lobby after a long travel day, or you are inclined to get out and enjoy the outdoors as quickly as you can get checked-in, our concierge and bell staff are at your service. Of course, there is no shortage of amenities, depending on your room choice--all rooms have color televisions (flat screen), terry-cloth robes (available on request), coffee makers, hair dryers, iron & board, down comforters, alarm clock and CD player/stereo. Many rooms have balconies, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and full kitchens with service for eight people featuring GE Profile appliances and granite countertops. High-speed wireless internet access (WiFi) is complimentary throughout the hotel. Our outdoor heated pool is the place to relax. If your adventures exploring the outdoors wear you out, try a relaxing massage or indulge yourself with a luxurious spa treatment from the Canyons Resort Spa and Health Club. Dining options include The Farm, Red Tail Grill and First Tracks Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel Park City
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel Park City, Utah
- Summit Park City
- Park City Summit