On a recent trip to Utah to visit our son, we were given a time share gift certificate to this hotel. What a nice surprise for a time-share condo. The Plaza is up to date and our 2 bedroom condo was more than we expected. 3 full bathrooms and nicely furnished bedrooms. Our kitchen had everything we needed; housekeeping service was great and hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Although the pool was being refurbished (which we knew ahead of time), the hot tub was relaxing after our days of hiking and walking. While it was the "off season", we found Park City an enjoyable town to visit. Easy walk to town, and the free bus service all around town was a treat. Free internet service to check up on emails, game room, exercise room, even grills outside. Underground parking a plus.
We found the Park City Museum in town a nice afternoon's activity; guides are very informative and they had a traveling exhibit from the Smithsonian on American music. Also went to the Olympic Park Museum which was free. And a day trip to Museum of Ancient Life in Lehi (about an hour's drive); this is a must if you have children who like dinosaurs--its' fantastic. www.thanksgivingpoint.org
We even managed a trip to Yellowstone for an overnight--didn't want to miss that since we may never be that close again. Would love to spend a few days there; saw all sorts of wildlife.
This is a beautiful part of the United States and loved the climate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family condo boutique resort centrally located in Park City. We are 1 1/2 miles from Main Street and Park City Mountain Resort. 4 miles from Deer Valley and 8 miles from the Canyons. Our mini, one and two bedroom condo suites have kitchens, living areas, fireplaces, and balconies. Our studios have kitchenettes. In season we have a courtesy shuttle that will take our guests to the two ski resorts nearby, Main Street and nearby attractions. 24 Hour Front Desk, Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi, Courtesy Shuttle, Fitness Center, Sauna, Ski Storage Lockers, Shuttle Reservations To And From Salt Lake City Airport, Complimentary Shuttle Within Park City, Underground Parking, Pre-Book Lift Tickets, Coin-Op Laundry, Community Barbeques, Elevator, Guest Services, Meeting Facilities, Daily Maid Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Hotel Park City
- Park City Plaza Hotel
- Park City Plaza Resort
- Park Plaza Park City
- Park City Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Resort Park City, Utah