We stayed with Park Plaza through an RCI timeshare in an oversize studio the first week of March to attend the Freestyle Jr. National event at Park City. Service was great from the start with a courteous helpfull staff. The weather was very nice ( both bright sun and snow twice) while we were there and the sking and competition were excellent. Park City ski area does not have the base lodge facilities we have grown accustomed to here in the east though so putting on equipment in the parking lot was a pain. We found however that the free shuttle offered by Park Plaza was a much more enjoyable way to travel. It's less than a 5 minute ride to the hill from the plaza. Drivers were on time and went beyond courteous with helpful tips about places to eat, things to see, and info about the area. The studio was well appointed with upgrades to appliances, granite countertops, a gas fireplace, and comfortable beds. Although some decorating might have seemed a bit dated everything worked well, was in good repair and plenty big enough for my wife and I and all our ski stuff. There was not a restraunt at the resort but the staff was very helpfull with recomendations. Parking under the building was secure and convenient. Pool and hot tub were well taken care of and spotless. The grills worked well and were available even though it was winter. Utensels available at the front desk. Free WiFi in all rooms and a business center available with printer. There was a small exercise room with several machines and a thearter room with movies and Wii that we didn't use. Sking every day then time in the pool and hot tub was plenty. Janeth (sorry if I spelled this wrong)the general mgr. was great to work with and lined us up for a couple extra days in our same room for the last couple days of the competition. She also helped with reservations for a birthday party for one of our ski team while we were there. A fellow Kwando who worked at the front desk had a great personality although we only got to meet him once.
We are looking forward to going back to Park City next year for the same competition and I sure hope we can get in to Park Plaza again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family condo boutique resort centrally located in Park City. We are 1 1/2 miles from Main Street and Park City Mountain Resort. 4 miles from Deer Valley and 8 miles from the Canyons. Our mini, one and two bedroom condo suites have kitchens, living areas, fireplaces, and balconies. Our studios have kitchenettes. In season we have a courtesy shuttle that will take our guests to the two ski resorts nearby, Main Street and nearby attractions. 24 Hour Front Desk, Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi, Courtesy Shuttle, Fitness Center, Sauna, Ski Storage Lockers, Shuttle Reservations To And From Salt Lake City Airport, Complimentary Shuttle Within Park City, Underground Parking, Pre-Book Lift Tickets, Coin-Op Laundry, Community Barbeques, Elevator, Guest Services, Meeting Facilities, Daily Maid Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Hotel Park City
- Park City Plaza Hotel
- Park City Plaza Resort
- Park Plaza Park City
- Park City Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Resort Park City, Utah