I stayed at the Park Plaza for a week in January.
It was so easy to reach the slopes, shops and restaurants because the hotel has a shuttle service that will take you where ever you want to go within Park City, Deer Valley or Canyons when ever you want to go. All of the staff at the Park Plaza are friendly, knowledgable ablout the slopes and the local area and happy to help with what ever you need, laundry, ski passes, ski equipment, ski lockers etc. You can choose DVDs from the hotel reception, entertainment is suggested every day of the week (I visited the Waldorf Estoria ice bar sculpture but they have movie nights, wine and cheese etc) and all of the cooking/the kitchen equipment in my room seemed brand new and in good working order and they give you a starter pack of popcorn, coffee, cream etc.
If I have one criticism of the Park Plaza its the noise of the fun in the swimming pool that reached my room until 9pm sometimes 10pm every day. The pool is located in the centre of the hotel with guest bedrooms located all around it but the friendly staff and the convenient location of the hotel for skiing more than made up for this.
If you are an international traveller don't be surprised if the Park City altitude puts pressure on your chest or lungs. It took me 3 days to adjust to the sensation but it won't stop you skiing - just be aware of what it is.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Hotel Park City
- Park Plaza Hotel
- Park City Plaza Hotel
- Park City Plaza Resort
- Park Plaza Park City
- Park City Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Resort Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family condo boutique resort centrally located in Park City. We are 1 1/2 miles from Main Street and Park City Mountain Resort. 4 miles from Deer Valley and 8 miles from the Canyons. Our mini, one and two bedroom condo suites have kitchens, living areas, fireplaces, and balconies. Our studios have kitchenettes. In season we have a courtesy shuttle that will take our guests to the two ski resorts nearby, Main Street and nearby attractions. 24 Hour Front Desk, Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi, Courtesy Shuttle, Fitness Center, Sauna, Ski Storage Lockers, Shuttle Reservations To And From Salt Lake City Airport, Complimentary Shuttle Within Park City, Underground Parking, Pre-Book Lift Tickets, Coin-Op Laundry, Community Barbeques, Elevator, Guest Services, Meeting Facilities, Daily Maid Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Park Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.