We arrived at Park Plaza Resort before noon and though the room was not ready, we were greatly reassured by the Asst Gen Mgr Joel that they would attend to our room soonest possible and suggested some things for us to do in the meantime.
Upon check in, we were pleasantly surprised to find a spacious room with a super sized king bed, dining table for 4, a sofa bed as well as a kitchen equipped with micro, hob, oven, toaster & coffee maker. We couldn't ask for anything more... :) And we even had a fireplace, our first experience of such.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the resort. The only setback was that the pool was right smack in the centre of the resort on the ground level which was very convenient for use, just that hubby was not well one evening and had a very early night but was jolted awake a few times by the sudden noises created outside with people running up & down to/from the pool. That could also be because we were very close to the pool on the ground level.
Other than that, we loved the underground carpark which was not only very secure for us, but extremely thoughtful since we did not have to brave the cold and the snow whilst leaving or returning to the resort.
And we loved the fact that the management makes an effort to stay connected with the guests by having events such as complimentary cookies, breakfast and even wine appreciation during certain days of the week.
Keep it up!!! :D
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Hotel
- Park Plaza Hotel Park City
- Park City Plaza Hotel
- Park City Plaza Resort
- Park Plaza Park City
- Park City Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Resort Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family condo boutique resort centrally located in Park City. We are 1 1/2 miles from Main Street and Park City Mountain Resort. 4 miles from Deer Valley and 8 miles from the Canyons. Our mini, one and two bedroom condo suites have kitchens, living areas, fireplaces, and balconies. Our studios have kitchenettes. In season we have a courtesy shuttle that will take our guests to the two ski resorts nearby, Main Street and nearby attractions. 24 Hour Front Desk, Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi, Courtesy Shuttle, Fitness Center, Sauna, Ski Storage Lockers, Shuttle Reservations To And From Salt Lake City Airport, Complimentary Shuttle Within Park City, Underground Parking, Pre-Book Lift Tickets, Coin-Op Laundry, Community Barbeques, Elevator, Guest Services, Meeting Facilities, Daily Maid Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Park Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.