On the way back to California from our Yellowstone trip, my family and I stayed for several nights at the Park Plaza in mid June. The resort was very clean and well-managed. The staff was very friendly and attentive to our needs. We met many interesting people at the resort from allover the United States.
Park City is a family friendly city with Biking and Hiking Trails within a 5 minute walk from the Park Plaza. We will be returning to Park City and the Park Plaza.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Hotel Park City
- Park Plaza Hotel
- Park City Plaza Hotel
- Park City Plaza Resort
- Park Plaza Park City
- Park City Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Resort Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family condo boutique resort centrally located in Park City. We are 1 1/2 miles from Main Street and Park City Mountain Resort. 4 miles from Deer Valley and 8 miles from the Canyons. Our mini, one and two bedroom condo suites have kitchens, living areas, fireplaces, and balconies. Our studios have kitchenettes. In season we have a courtesy shuttle that will take our guests to the two ski resorts nearby, Main Street and nearby attractions. 24 Hour Front Desk, Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi, Courtesy Shuttle, Fitness Center, Sauna, Ski Storage Lockers, Shuttle Reservations To And From Salt Lake City Airport, Complimentary Shuttle Within Park City, Underground Parking, Pre-Book Lift Tickets, Coin-Op Laundry, Community Barbeques, Elevator, Guest Services, Meeting Facilities, Daily Maid Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Park Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.