We stayed at Park Regency during the first week of March 2013. It was our second time and definitely won't be our last. As many reviewers have mentioned, the hotel is not really brand-new with modern decoration and such. But it is just what we need: quiet place to relax after long hours on the slope. Here is the list of things we like about Park Regency:
- Convenient location, just 5 minutes from Park City Mountain Resort and less than 10 minutes from Deer Valley or Canyons.
- Clean room and ground
- Free and adequate laundry
- Friendly and helpful staffs, both in the morning and evening
- Pretty good size living room
- Full kitchen
The only thing I wish Park Regency could have done better is WiFi, which is rather weak in our room. Overall, we had great time and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in Prospector Square, Park Regency is minutes away from all of Park City's summer and winter activities. Relax in cozy one- or two-bedroom suites and enjoy on-site amenities such as an indoor pool, whirlpool spa, and exercise equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Park Regency Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency Park City
- Park City Regency Hotel
- Park Regency Hotel Park City, Utah