“Hampton Inn, we're back again!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6609 N. Landmark Dr., Park City, UT 84098   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Charlottesville, VA
“Hampton Inn, we're back again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Hampton Inn. We've stayed in a variety of cities, and can vouch that this one hits many predictable marks. We had a corner room suite with living room, fireplace and kitchenette as we were there for the week. You can't beat the location (near all sorts of restaurants, Walmart, bus service directly to slopes, outlet shopping).... and an easy 10 minute drive to Park City proper. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub at the end of a long day of skiing. It was great to have a clean laundry so we didn't have to bring as many clothes (since ski clothes took up so much space). Park City is pricey, so you can't beat the price and amenities when traveling with a family. We've already booked for next year!

Room Tip: Consider a suite, ours had a working fireplace and nice kitchenette. Perfect for a multi-day stay f...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor. See you next year!

Take care,
melissa.smith5@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Everyone at the hotel was great...very friendly and helpful! We were pleasantly surprised on how clean the rooms and bathrooms were kept. The complimentary breakfast is a huge plus and the close proximity to the ski resorts was awesome. I can truly say that my boyfriend and I will definitely be back next year for our annual ski trip! (a special shout out to Sadie at the Front Desk who checked us in and was a great help!! 3/8-3/12/13)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the great review. Sadie says, “thanks!” for the shout out!

Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This Hampton Inn is such a great deal in an area that can be very expensive to visit. With its location right near Food shopping, restaurants and Walmart and free transportation to the ski resorts, you really can't beat it.

The hotel was recently renovated, and it is nice. As always the Hampton Beds are very comfortable, which is one of my main things - gotta have a good bed with clean linens. Check. While not a luxury experience, it is clean, comfortable and just a good place to stay. HD TV in the rooms instead of just normal TV is nice too.

My only complaints were a slow shower drain and hot water on the coffee bar in the lobby is always just lukewarm - not good for tea. In the morning, it gets crazy in the breakfast area, they really could use an additional table or something in the serving area, maybe against the glass block wall as everyone gets smashed into the hot food, waffle, oatmeal corner, it does not work.

All in all, Hampton Inn is a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our Hampton Clean and Fresh beds! Thank you for sharing your experience. We really do have an awesome location in a great town.

I completely understand your concerns about the flow of the breakfast serving area. Over the last few years we have added several new items to our offering, including the hot waffles and homemade oatmeal. We are looking at our options for adding additional serving space. I appreciate your suggestions!

Once again, thank you and come see us again soon!

Northern New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The Hampton was true to brand standards, in an extremely convenient location (with Whole Foods, Starbucks, a bank and WalMart right nearby). It was quick to get in and out of the ski areas and Main Street Park City by car. But we enjoyed comfortable lodging at a better price by making the short drive out to the Hampton. The Park City bus system is also available, but beware the many stops it makes. It's slow. The Hampton sold lift tickets at the front desk, which was a time-saver in the morning. Why not a "5"? I reserve those for places that knock my socks off somehow. This hotel met my solid expectations for a purpose-built Hampton in a nice resort area, and deserves a four and a half.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with Trip Advisor. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be convenient. We really do have a great location! I hope to see you again here in Park City. I would love any feedback you would be willing to share with me personally that would help us knock your socks off.

Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I always choose Hampton when possible when I travel because of the consistency of quality. This property is at the top of the list. Extremely clean, quite & helpful staff. I am getting ready to book a business trip to Naperville Illinois & it will be Hampton Inn!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I completely agree. Hampton rocks! Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Enjoy your travels, and see you again soon!

Crozet, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This Hampton Inn is a good option for those who want to ski at the resorts in Park City. It is pretty much the basic Hampton, which means there are few surprises, you know what to expect. Even though there are a few details that could use attention (for example, the faucet in the tub was loose and off kilter) it's an otherwise clean, comfortable place. Breakfast was good. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I am happy you enjoyed your stay. We agree that we are a very convenient option when visiting Park City. I have had our maintenance staff look for that loose faucet and I do believe we have that fixed. Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope to see you back here again soon.

Best Regards,
Billerica, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Had a corner room on top floor and it was very, very quiet. The pool area/hot tub was spacious but something wasn't right with the water and caused a significant rash on my daughter's face and caused me to be very itchy.

Breakfast was tasty but a little chaotic to get the food since most of the food is on a corner counter that is difficult to fit multiple people.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. They offered discounted ski tickets and were very responsive to requests and needs.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am happy to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the compliments to the staff! I will make sure to pass those along.

I am so sorry you and your daughter experienced some skin irritation. I can assure you, we strictlly follow all rules and guidlines set forth by the State Health Department with regards to the kinds/amounts of chemicals we use. We always recommend showering before and after a swim. Again, I am so sorry!

I do hope that if your travels bring you back to Utah, you will come stay with us again.

Best Regards,
melissa.smith5@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Park City? Share your experiences!