“handy and convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Northern New Jersey
“handy and convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The Hampton was true to brand standards, in an extremely convenient location (with Whole Foods, Starbucks, a bank and WalMart right nearby). It was quick to get in and out of the ski areas and Main Street Park City by car. But we enjoyed comfortable lodging at a better price by making the short drive out to the Hampton. The Park City bus system is also available, but beware the many stops it makes. It's slow. The Hampton sold lift tickets at the front desk, which was a time-saver in the morning. Why not a "5"? I reserve those for places that knock my socks off somehow. This hotel met my solid expectations for a purpose-built Hampton in a nice resort area, and deserves a four and a half.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with Trip Advisor. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be convenient. We really do have a great location! I hope to see you again here in Park City. I would love any feedback you would be willing to share with me personally that would help us knock your socks off.

melissa.smith5@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I always choose Hampton when possible when I travel because of the consistency of quality. This property is at the top of the list. Extremely clean, quite & helpful staff. I am getting ready to book a business trip to Naperville Illinois & it will be Hampton Inn!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I completely agree. Hampton rocks! Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Enjoy your travels, and see you again soon!

Crozet, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This Hampton Inn is a good option for those who want to ski at the resorts in Park City. It is pretty much the basic Hampton, which means there are few surprises, you know what to expect. Even though there are a few details that could use attention (for example, the faucet in the tub was loose and off kilter) it's an otherwise clean, comfortable place. Breakfast was good. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I am happy you enjoyed your stay. We agree that we are a very convenient option when visiting Park City. I have had our maintenance staff look for that loose faucet and I do believe we have that fixed. Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope to see you back here again soon.

Best Regards,
Billerica, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Had a corner room on top floor and it was very, very quiet. The pool area/hot tub was spacious but something wasn't right with the water and caused a significant rash on my daughter's face and caused me to be very itchy.

Breakfast was tasty but a little chaotic to get the food since most of the food is on a corner counter that is difficult to fit multiple people.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. They offered discounted ski tickets and were very responsive to requests and needs.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am happy to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the compliments to the staff! I will make sure to pass those along.

I am so sorry you and your daughter experienced some skin irritation. I can assure you, we strictlly follow all rules and guidlines set forth by the State Health Department with regards to the kinds/amounts of chemicals we use. We always recommend showering before and after a swim. Again, I am so sorry!

I do hope that if your travels bring you back to Utah, you will come stay with us again.

Best Regards,
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I used my Hilton Honors to et got a great suite with fireplace it was so nice great to have breakfast there, you do have to drive to ski/board but otherwise great place to stay. The breakfast is perfect before you get on the slopes. The beds et pillows are clean et comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
We love Hilton HHonors! Thank you for chosing to use your points at our hotel. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you back here again sometime soon.

Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice place to stay out of the downtown area. Here on business not for the resorts, but would be a great budget stay for skiers. The staff is helpful, and loads of restaurants near by. Having a quick hot breakfast is always a bonus for me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor. I hope you make it back this way for a vacation!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We took 25 people on our annual ski trip to Park City, UT. This was the first year we stayed at the Hampton Inn and wanted to report that we had an excellent experience. The staff were first rate, helpful, friendly, and efficient. The quality of the facilities were tops and we will definately be back again next year. Thank you to Missy, Laura and Staff for a wonderful ski trip in Park City.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the great review! We absolutely loved having your group here. We have you all set up for next year. See you soon!

Melissa Smith (aka, Missy)
melissa.smith5@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Park City? Share your experiences!