“You were a haven in the storm.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #15 of 59 hotels in Park City
Tucson, Arizona
“You were a haven in the storm.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We found the hotel accomodating, clean, friendly and a good value. The little kichen and fridge were clean and useful for snacks. The front desk obliged us by providing
whatever we found inadequate. A bottle of wine in the refrigerator available for purchse would have been a nice touch.

Room Tip: Our corner suite was a delight. The fireplace cheery and the hot tub a great way to relax after th...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for the suggestion of selling wine in our Suite Shop. Unfortunately, in Utah, that is a little bit tricky. Luckily, there is a State Liquor Store just a few blocks away. Thank you for your review and take care!

218 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Front desk staff seemed distracted. Not very welcoming or helpful. Breakfast staff was very good... kept the breakfast area clean and well stocked. Overall a good value and nice hotel. Just don't expect to get your questions about the area answered at the front desk.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive the service you expected from our front desk staff. I know how important it is to be greeted with great customer service. I am a little surprised by your experience as I often hear how wonderful and responsive our staff is. I have spoken to each and every staff member and shared your experience. I would definitely be interested in learning more specific information about what took place. Please feel free to contact me if you would be willing to share that information. I do hope that if your travels bring you back to Park City, you will stay with us again.

Washington, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The free breakfast at this Hampton was amazing. Lots of extras and very good food, served by helpful staff. Location is quite a ways from the slopes, but there's an express bus that works well (and it's free). They have a snack bar in addition to the vending area--we bought stuff there for our last nite's dinner. Ruby Tuesdays adjacent to the hotel was very good--and Walmart, Great Harvest Bread, etc. is a short walk up the hill.

Beds were totally comfy and we liked the duvet covers and extra pillows. Internet service was very good, and we didn't have to enter a major code after the first login.

Staff at the front desk was super--they checked us in our SWAir flight so we got good boarding priority, and printed out our boarding passes for us. I also noted that they were storing baggage for customers (in a secure area near the front desk) who planned to ski their last day in Utah. They were super all around. Price during the Sundance festival was $250/day--they best we could find, so we were very happy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your detailed review! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our location to be a good value during the Sundance Film Festival. I hope to see you again next year!

Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this Hampton Inn. I loved my room which was a suite with a kitchen and a living room! I did not expect this as it was a business trip and several of us were appointed rooms throughout the hotel. I was the only one in my group with a suite and was surprised to hear that! The kitchen has a full size refrigerator, stove, and plenty of cupboards which include some pots and pans if you decide to cook during your stay. The bed was very comfortable. We used the meeting room downstairs for our meeting and it was perfect. We liked that there was a window we could look out and enjoy the scenery. It was picturesque with the snow and icicles hanging down! I have never been to Park City and was in awe of its beauty! The breakfast room was convenient. The eggs were something I did not enjoy..they were quite rubbery, but the breakfast was included and there were plenty of other options I was satisfied with. I enjoyed the waffles, juices, bagels, etc..so there is plenty to choose from. We loved the convenience of where the hotel was located. We went shopping at the outlet which was right next door and the stores there were wonderful. There is also a Smith's Grocery, Walmart, Ruby Tuesday and plenty of other restaurants just minutes away. I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn, and I was telling my husband I would like to return with our 3 boys so we can have a family vacation in Park City. The employees were very nice and made sure our stay was pleasant which we truly appreciated as well.

Room Tip: I heard from a friend that the first floor was rather loud...my room was on the third floor and it w...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your suite! The suites really are great for a family vacation. I hope to see you and your boys back here in Park City this season! Let me know if you need any help with reservations.

Saint John, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Excellent hotel! We had a King bed non smoking, The room was clean with nice fresh bedding. (I am fussy about bedding.) The breakfast area with the fireplace was lovely, lots of hot and cold food choices with hot hot coffee. The food was always being replenshed. Much nicer Hampton Inn than the ones in Maine and New Hampshire. We would definitely stay here again. Also the outlets are right next door. We were a 10 min drive to the Canyons and a 45 min drive to Alta.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and it was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share this information. We agree that our location is a great jumping off point for several ski areas. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our Clean and Fresh Hampton bedding, our great breakfast and our cozy lobby. I hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again!
Campbell, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed on the 4th floor. I could hear voices and TV coming from the room next to me but overall great property to stay at. The location was easy to get to from the highway, the price was spot-on compared to other hotels in the area. Comfy beds and great water pressure too. Staff was very welcoming, helpful and friendly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our location, our “Clean & Fresh” Hampton bedding, and our awesome staff! I am very sorry to hear about the noise issues. If reported to our staff, we will do our best to try to quiet things down for you. I hope to see you again some time here in Park City.

Thank you!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel once a year for over a decade. Its always very good staff and clean. I must say this trip a few weeks ago was our best yet. The staff was incredible from Jolene at the front desk to the ladies who cleaned our room. The same for my family in other rooms. We love it there. Wish they took pets but that is only complaint.

Room Tip: We love location because of the outlet mall and the whole foods and its right by the Canyons for eas...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you SO much for taking the time to share your experience with Trip Advisor. We love having you here! Our association with guests like you makes our job a pleasure. Thanks again, and let me know when you are ready to make your reservation for next year!

melissa.smith5@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Park City? Share your experiences!