Excellent hotel! We had a King bed non smoking, The room was clean with nice fresh bedding. (I am fussy about bedding.) The breakfast area with the fireplace was lovely, lots of hot and cold food choices with hot hot coffee. The food was always being replenshed. Much nicer Hampton Inn than the ones in Maine and New Hampshire. We would definitely stay here again. Also the outlets are right next door. We were a 10 min drive to the Canyons and a 45 min drive to Alta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Park City offers our guests a great value and excellent service by all of our staff. We are conveniently located at the I80 Park City and Kimball Junction (exit #145). The hotel is adjacent to the Tanger Factory Outlet and Ruby Tuesday restaurant. The Redstone Center is 1/2 mile from the property offering additional dining options, shopping and entertainment (movies and bowling). Our lodging rates include full hot breakfast buffet, free Wireless Internet service, comfortable lodging accommodations and use of our indoor swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center. Recreational activities abound in the Park City area- all within a short 5-10 minutes from the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to the area and our property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Park City Hotel Park City
- Hampton Inn Park City
- Park City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Park City Utah