I went with a family of 3 (including me) and we were going to go to the outlet mall and get our Christmas shopping done, and stay for a night. We live about an 1 1/2 hours away.
After shopping for 3+ hours we got super tired and went to check in. The outside of the hotel was amazing!! It looked like a huge cozy ski lodge. Carrying huge bags, the automatic doors opened to show us an amazing hotel! There is a fire place in the lobby and a tall table with cute, rustic looking style chairs. It just looks so cozy, warm and inviting. We checked in, and the girl was very helpful and nice. As we went up to our room, we were very exited.
The room was so clean, and cute! I love the white cushiony blankets they had, instead of those thin knit ones some times hotels have. Nice pillows and a flat screen! Clean bathroom, every thing was flawless. Plenty of storage space/ wall hooks that any ski loving family would love. Any other family as well, we could store our gifts. We headed right to Walmart, for treats. (1 minute away, same as the outlet stores.) :)
After that, we headed to Ruby Tuesdays to eat dinner. We've gone before and absolutely loved it! (They share a parking lot.) We walked back to the hotel and they had freshly hot cookies. Not store bought, they were amazing! :) We headed upstairs back to our room, and watched a cute movie. The room had a heater, we could pick the coziness of our room. :) After that we went in the pool. It was big and perfect. Super warm, and there was a jacuzzi.
The hotel was very quiet at night. I went downstairs to the lobby to get hot coco. The have coffee dispensers of regular, decaf, and hot water. They have tea and hot coco packets. The cups have those nice lids, and there are a lot of creamers (even great in hot coco.) I used hazelnut and it tasted just like the hazelnut hot coco served at the cafe. I thought that was really great. There were people sitting by the fire reading newspapers and talking quietly. It was a quiet, calm getaway hotel.
In the morning, we headed down for breakfast, we didn't even hear any families rushing to get home. At breakfast, there was fresh hash browns, eggs, muffins, pastries, waffle maker things, toast, cereal, sausage and a lot more stuff. It was delicious!
Checklist of every thing a hotel should have:
Pretty big flat screen tv ✔
Nice comfortable beds ✔
Cozy warm rooms ✔
Clean bathrooms ✔
Free hot breakfast ✔
Quick friendly service ✔
Near city hot spots ✔
Free Internet service *
Free parking ✔
Indoor swimming pool ✔
Quiet hotel ✔
* My only complaint is that the Internet wasn't working that night and morning. It's free, but it didn't work that night. Internet shouldn't be super important like spending time with family it's just, it would be nice to watch Netflix.
* my dad left his glasses in the room. We contacted the hotel, and they had them. They shipped them to us with first class shipping. We got it in 2 days! It was a great act of service even though we weren't there.
The overall was amazing! I would definitely stay again!! I recommend if you want a relaxing cozy stay. Thanks Hampton!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Park City Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Park City Hotel Park City
- Hampton Inn Park City
- Park City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Park City Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Park City offers our guests a great value and excellent service by all of our staff. We are conveniently located at the I80 Park City and Kimball Junction (exit #145). The hotel is adjacent to the Tanger Factory Outlet and Ruby Tuesday restaurant. The Redstone Center is 1/2 mile from the property offering additional dining options, shopping and entertainment (movies and bowling). Our lodging rates include full hot breakfast buffet, free Wireless Internet service, comfortable lodging accommodations and use of our indoor swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center. Recreational activities abound in the Park City area- all within a short 5-10 minutes from the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to the area and our property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.