“overnight stop” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Leeds, United Kingdom
“overnight stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

stopped here on our way upto jckson hole. pretty good hotel, everything we wanted, staff obliging and a decent free breakfast. regular free bus into park city as well which was good. no issues here would use again no problem

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for your review. I hope to see you again soon in Park City!

435-645-0900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Bozeman, MT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for a long weekend, while my son trained at UOP. The hotel was pretty decent...clean...very friendly and accomodating staff...an "ok" breakfast (although it is free, which is nice). Crazy busy each morning at breakfast (no place to sit).

Nice place for a long weekend at a decent value. The hotel is not in Park City; 15 minutes from The Canyons; 10 from UOP and right next to the outlet malls, decent chain restaurants and I-80.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
I am happy to hear you found our hotel to be clean and our staff very friendly. I am so sorry to hear you had trouble finding a place to sit. It definitely has been a crazy busy Summer! We are looking at possible solutions for those busy days, like opening up our meeting room for additional seating.

By way of information, although we are not in the Historic District, we most definitely are in Park City. We are in a newer area called Kimball Junction, or New Park. We are less than a mile to the entrance of the Utah Olympic Park, and then another 2.5 miles to the facility. We are 3.2 miles to Canyons Resort, 6.4 miles to Park City Mountain Resort and 7.8 miles to Deer Valley Resort.

Thank you for your review and I hope to see you here at the Hampton Inn & Suites if your son has another training opportunity at UOP.

Washington DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Over all our one night stay was good. The TV didn't work "No Signal" and no one was able to fix it. Regarding breakfast: The hard boiled eggs looked bad and the waffles came out in pieces because there was no spray for the waffle irons. I asked the lady for spray and she said she had some but. Ever brought it out. I left the waffle stuck in the iron for her to clean out. Still no spray. Upon check out I noticed that there still wasn't any spray so I told the lady at the front desk who said it should be there and went over to check. The carpet in the room was stained.

• Stayed August 2012
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I am pleased that, even with the problems you encountered, you felt your overall stay was good. I am so sorry to hear we were not able to resolve the issue with your TV. This is a very unusual complaint for our hotel and I definitely would be interested in speaking with you to get more information to help prevent future issues.

I do want to address the issue with the spray for the waffle maker. We actually use a “conditioning” spray, not a non-stick spray for our waffle makers. The conditioning spray is not supposed to be left out and used for every single waffle. It is only supposed to be used first thing in the morning or occasionally throughout breakfast service. I am so sorry that this was not explained to you while you were here. I can completely understand how frustrating it must have been for you, as our waffles are very delicious. Again, feel free to contact me directly so that we might be able to discuss a better resolution.

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for your review. I look forward to speaking with you.

Akron,Oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The trip we took in June with friends was our first experience with the Hampton group, and I can't say anything negative about any of the ones where we stayed, and this was no exception. The room was spacious and clean, king beds are all awesome and the continental breakfasts, while basically the same are very good. We've found another gem.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you for the great review. I am so happy we can be your “home away from home”! I hope to see you again soon in Park City, Utah. Happy travels!

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Overall a nice stay. The rooms were spacious, bed was comfortable. It definitely could use some updating overall, it definitely had that early 90's vibe to it. Great area, close to the town center and outlet center. Nice staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Thank you for the compliments to our staff and location! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry you did not like the style of our decor. Oddly enough, our hotel was just updated in 2009-2010. We completely remodeled our bathrooms, replaced all furniture and carpet. We also added flat screen TVs. We did choose to go with a slightly retro style of furnishings, and I can understand that this may not appeal to your personal taste.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Regards,
Palm Springs, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Like most Hampton Inns, this one is clean and comfortable. The suite has a kitchen and could easily accommodate two couples. Close to grocery stores, factory stores, and chain resturants. Located right off i80 but is quiet.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Littleton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This hotel is in a good location right off I-80. I was clean and comfortable. Good TV (flat screen). Good breakfast. The desk person was friendly. My only caution is that when I stay there again (I will be there on business), I will make sure I get a room closer to the lobby. I was in room 101 (which was at the end of the hall). The door on this room has a gap and every time someone goes out the exit the doors slam you can really hear it. I am not a light sleeper. Other than that, I will probably stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms nearer the lobby.