“Nice place, could use some updating.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early & Save!
Ranked #18 of 58 Hotels in Park City
San Francisco, California
“Nice place, could use some updating.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Overall a nice stay. The rooms were spacious, bed was comfortable. It definitely could use some updating overall, it definitely had that early 90's vibe to it. Great area, close to the town center and outlet center. Nice staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Thank you for the compliments to our staff and location! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry you did not like the style of our decor. Oddly enough, our hotel was just updated in 2009-2010. We completely remodeled our bathrooms, replaced all furniture and carpet. We also added flat screen TVs. We did choose to go with a slightly retro style of furnishings, and I can understand that this may not appeal to your personal taste.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Regards,
melissa.smith5@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Palm Springs, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Like most Hampton Inns, this one is clean and comfortable. The suite has a kitchen and could easily accommodate two couples. Close to grocery stores, factory stores, and chain resturants. Located right off i80 but is quiet.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Littleton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This hotel is in a good location right off I-80. I was clean and comfortable. Good TV (flat screen). Good breakfast. The desk person was friendly. My only caution is that when I stay there again (I will be there on business), I will make sure I get a room closer to the lobby. I was in room 101 (which was at the end of the hall). The door on this room has a gap and every time someone goes out the exit the doors slam you can really hear it. I am not a light sleeper. Other than that, I will probably stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms nearer the lobby.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our location, found your room to be clean, and liked our breakfast. I very much appreciate you bringing the issue of the gap in the door frame in room 101 to my attention. I must admit, I have personally inspected this room many times and never realized there was a small gap. Luckily, this was easily fixed with a slight adjustment to the door’s hinges. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. I hope you will stay with us again should you visit Park City in the future.

hailyeah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I've been skiing over Spring Break in Park City, UT for the last 5 years and I just feel that this hotel is the best bang for the buck. Clean rooms and friendly folks that go out of their way to accommodate you. Hot tub is HOT! Breakfast area nice and clean. Very handy to dining and nightlife. Rooms very clean. I travel quite a bit, and this place I like.

The person who stated it was a long way from downtown should have not taken the bus! It's a 10 minute drive!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Thank you for the review! I am so happy we can be your home in Park City. Looking forward to seeing you for Spring Break 2013 ( x 6!)

Take Care,
Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is ideal as a base for exploring the park city area. Right next to the Olympic ski park and main road into park city.in walking distance is an outlet mall with the usual discount designer shops and Ruby Tuesdays are in the same parking lot. Check in was quick and efficient and our suite was excellent, clean and well decorated as is usual in Hampton hotels. All in all good value for the money, especially if you use hotel coupons.com.

• Stayed April 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again soon in Park City.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Really good hotel and clean. The desk and chairs and items in this room was a bit warn but everything else was as expected. Would stay here anytime I come through here. Highly recommend!

• Stayed April 2012
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We do pride ourselves on having an exceptionally clean hotel and we are happy you noticed! See you again soon in Park City.

Regards,
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stayed here as a family of three with the primary goal of skiing all the area mountains Hotel rooms and bathrooms were recently updated and very comfortable. Pool and jacuzzi were always clean. Staff was nice and helpful giving directions when needed. Good breakfast, changes daily, eggs bacon cereal, perfect start to a long day of skiing. Highly recommend this hotel for a family on a budget looking to avoid the high prices of the mountain resort lodging. Hotel is located within walking distance to Walmart and restaurants and very quick drive to whole foods and other shops.

• Stayed March 2012
HISParkCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you and your family here in Park City again soon.