“Best Restaurant Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 208 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.
“Best Restaurant Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This restaurant is the best ever. Their steak is the best thing that you will ever eat. Don't go any where else. It is a bit pricey though.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

sunnygirl225
“Christmas Eve Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a 8:00 reservation on Christmas Eve. We were seated immediately. Our waiter arrived at our table in a timely manner and then everything went downhill from there. Our warm bread arrived with burnt spots on the bottom. My husband ordered a ribeye, medium rare, my daughter ordered a petite filet medium and I ordered a petite filet medium well. My husband's ribeye was not tender and was prepared medium well. My daughters filet was medium well and my filet was medium rare. My daughter and I just switched steaks and we were fine, but my husband did not want to send his back because then we would have had to eat without him having his food. So he just ate it as is. The waiter never came back to offer us a second beverage. A gentleman who appeared to be the manager saw that his glass was empty and asked if he would like another scotch. Needless to say we were very disappointed. This was to be our only very nice restaurant visit while we were in Park City and I doubt I will ever eat at a Ruth Chris restaurant again. I think I will stick with the locally owned restaurants.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indialantic, Florida
“Always fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We like to try new steakhouses, but always end up comparing them to Ruth's Chris. The others come up flat. If you want a steak, at a real steakhouse, this is your place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Best steak in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband grew up in Argentina and that is why he knows when good meat is served. If you are in the mook for excellet service and steak, this is the place.

Visited October 2012
colts neck, nj
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Every year we go to deer valley and make sure we eat at Ruth Chris'

It's deserves 5 stars. Steaks are perfect and if they aren't the make it right!

Service is exceptional. Get the set menu options and you won't break the bank!

Alway eat here when in park city !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere