Overall, this is an excellent choice if you're looking to stay near the slopes in Park City. Cadillac Escalade shuttles with exceedingly friendly drivers will take you anywhere on the property, as well as into Park City. Keep their business cards to call for a return pickup!
We did have a bit of a wait to check in, as we entered the lodge and later learned that we should have gone to another nearby building for the front desk. This is confusing for new guests. Parking was under the lodge -- secure and away from the elements.
Though a robust continental breakfast is provided until 10:00am each morning, there are no room service options available and there is no restaurant on-site. It's a short walk or shuttle ride to one of the other Deer Valley lodges for lunch and dinner.
Rooms were well-maintained and comfortable, done in rustic lodge decor with a lot of natural wood and stone. Housekeeping was very respectful of the privacy sign when one of our group became ill and wanted quiet resting time. Guests have in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers. The larger rooms also feature outdoor hot tubs -- and there's a heated outdoor pool which is warm enough for use in the winter months.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Baron Hotel Park City
- Silver Baron Hotel
- Silver Baron Lodge Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic meets refined elegance at the Silver Baron Lodge where unparalleled accommodations and service come together in one of the most beautiful settings. Timber frame architecture, stone fireplaces and iron finishes capture the mining heritage of Park City. Conveniently located near the base of Deer Valley Resort, this lodge offers guests a variety of year-round activities. The complimentary in-town transportation service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping dining and nightlife on Park City’s Historic Main Street, just minutes away. These mountain inspired residences feature full kitchens, fireplaces, private hot tubs and spacious living and dining areas. Relax and enjoy amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, a family-friendly heated outdoor pool with water slide, complimentary wireless Internet, on-site concierge and bell service and regularly scheduled yoga classes. The staff at Silver Baron Lodge delivers the exceptional guest service for which Deer Valley Resort is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Silver Baron Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.