My family of 4 stayed here for 5 days. What a great stay. The breakfast is a good perk with fresh Belgian waffles and fantastic baked goods. I highly recommend the croissants. The eggs daily were a little weird but I ate them anyways to get some protein before skiing. Just note that not all units have flat screen tvs. This would be a suggestion to make sure every tv was hd. The pull out sofa had tough springs. I don't know why these pull out sofas are so horrible. Well, that is the not so perfect parts of our stay. Really not much to complain about. Now for the good stuff: The staff is truly top notch. We have stayed in many of the finest places and I am not easy to please by any means. The staff was always friendly, helpful and most of all, genuinely concerned that their guests are happy on a daily basis. Yes I mean daily...not just once or twice. The shuttle is very convenient and being driven around in the escalade at our evey whim perpetuated our "hassle free" vacation. I read what others wrote about kids and noise. Frankly, I had no issues. We look forward to returning when the snow comes back next year!!!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Baron Hotel Park City
- Silver Baron Hotel
- Silver Baron Lodge Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic meets refined elegance at the Silver Baron Lodge where unparalleled accommodations and service come together in one of the most beautiful settings. Timber frame architecture, stone fireplaces and iron finishes capture the mining heritage of Park City. Conveniently located near the base of Deer Valley Resort, this lodge offers guests a variety of year-round activities. The complimentary in-town transportation service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping dining and nightlife on Park City’s Historic Main Street, just minutes away. These mountain inspired residences feature full kitchens, fireplaces, private hot tubs and spacious living and dining areas. Relax and enjoy amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, a family-friendly heated outdoor pool with water slide, complimentary wireless Internet, on-site concierge and bell service and regularly scheduled yoga classes. The staff at Silver Baron Lodge delivers the exceptional guest service for which Deer Valley Resort is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Silver Baron Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.