“Tubing is my sport.... well maybe!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
Attraction Details
Miami, Florida
21 attraction reviews
“Tubing is my sport.... well maybe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family had a blast at Gorgoza Park. I swear they heard my screaming when they pushed me off the edge to start my descent clear to Miami from Utah. The park was clean, well organized and the staff was friendly. There are other places to go tubing (and we've been there) but the combination of proximity to Park City as well as the pulley systems that they have to take you up make this my personal favorite. The only downside..... you are right next to the highway so you're view isn't the best. If you're looking for a fun way to spend a couple of hours this is your place! If scenery is your thing this is not the place for you.

Winter Park, Florida
60 attraction reviews
“Tubing was so much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a very professional tubing operation. Two sets of lifts take you and your tube to the set of lanes at the top of the hill. The ride down is always great! There are min-tubes, lower level tube lanes and mini-snowmobiles for the kids who are too young to ride the big tube lanes so there is fun for all. The two-hour ticket is what you want to buy. Any less is not enough and more is usually too much. Go in the afternoon.

South Brunswick, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
“Kids liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The mini snow mobiles were much more reasonable than the tubing but kids liked it all. Bring snacks and you can eat them in the yurt

Ankeny, Iowa
33 attraction reviews
“Our kids had a blast!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Gorgoza was AWESOME!!!! My kids LOVED it!!! We started with a one time ride but immediately upgraded to the 2 hour package! It was awesome!! My younger child had to go on the smaller hill but LOVED it! My older child could go on the larger hill and loved it also! My husband and I took turns between which child we would ride with so we could enjoy both experiences. The staff was wonderful! They were kind and accommodating to us. The prices were very reasonable! This is definitely something you must do when you visit Park City. With or without children this is an awesome experience.

Cincinnati, USA
“Awesome Afternoon in the snow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Upon our arrival at Gorgoza Park, my kids eyes were wide with anticipation. They (12 years old) had never experienced anything like this before. The staff was extremely friendly to us. We made our way to the upper slope via the 2 lifts. We didn't want to waste our time with the kids slope. All three of us hooked together for our first run and we had so much fun screaming down the hill. I bought them the 4 hour pass and I did the 2 hour. Overall a great afternoon of fun. My only wish is they had 1 lift to the top instead of transferring to the 2nd. Well run, clean, park. It didn't hurt that it was 60 and sunny either.