“Kids liked it” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 79 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Gorgoza Park offers seven tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, a learn to ski and snowboard area, and the Fort Frosty play area for children under 3 years of age.
South Brunswick, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kids liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The mini snow mobiles were much more reasonable than the tubing but kids liked it all. Bring snacks and you can eat them in the yurt

Ankeny, Iowa
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Our kids had a blast!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Gorgoza was AWESOME!!!! My kids LOVED it!!! We started with a one time ride but immediately upgraded to the 2 hour package! It was awesome!! My younger child had to go on the smaller hill but LOVED it! My older child could go on the larger hill and loved it also! My husband and I took turns between which child we would ride with so we could enjoy both experiences. The staff was wonderful! They were kind and accommodating to us. The prices were very reasonable! This is definitely something you must do when you visit Park City. With or without children this is an awesome experience.

Cincinnati, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Afternoon in the snow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Upon our arrival at Gorgoza Park, my kids eyes were wide with anticipation. They (12 years old) had never experienced anything like this before. The staff was extremely friendly to us. We made our way to the upper slope via the 2 lifts. We didn't want to waste our time with the kids slope. All three of us hooked together for our first run and we had so much fun screaming down the hill. I bought them the 4 hour pass and I did the 2 hour. Overall a great afternoon of fun. My only wish is they had 1 lift to the top instead of transferring to the 2nd. Well run, clean, park. It didn't hurt that it was 60 and sunny either.

Sarasota, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Tubing Excitement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

A really fun park for all ages. Mini-snowmobiles for the young ones to act like 'grown ups'. Well-organized and well-run facility. Good value for tubing excitement. Highly recommended.

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loved It!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family and I spent two full days at the park and loved every minute of it!! We tubed, skied, snowboarded and snowmobiled. This place is an excellent value compared to the resorts for novice skiers and snowboarders like myself and my family. For $5 each the kids rented skis and by the end of the first day they were getting up and down the hill by themselves. They do not rent grown up skis or snowboards but there is a Breezes Rental down the street where my wife and I picked up skis and a snowboard. There was no charge to bring in your own equipment and ski/snowboard if you are assisting your children. I recommend getting there when they open and knock out the tubing and spend the rest of the afternoon on the slop.