“Awesome Afternoon in the snow!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 74 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Gorgoza Park offers seven tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, a learn to ski and snowboard area, and the Fort Frosty play area for children under 3 years of age.
Cincinnati, USA
“Awesome Afternoon in the snow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Upon our arrival at Gorgoza Park, my kids eyes were wide with anticipation. They (12 years old) had never experienced anything like this before. The staff was extremely friendly to us. We made our way to the upper slope via the 2 lifts. We didn't want to waste our time with the kids slope. All three of us hooked together for our first run and we had so much fun screaming down the hill. I bought them the 4 hour pass and I did the 2 hour. Overall a great afternoon of fun. My only wish is they had 1 lift to the top instead of transferring to the 2nd. Well run, clean, park. It didn't hurt that it was 60 and sunny either.

Sarasota, Florida
20 attraction reviews
“Tubing Excitement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

A really fun park for all ages. Mini-snowmobiles for the young ones to act like 'grown ups'. Well-organized and well-run facility. Good value for tubing excitement. Highly recommended.

Houston, Texas
“Loved It!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family and I spent two full days at the park and loved every minute of it!! We tubed, skied, snowboarded and snowmobiled. This place is an excellent value compared to the resorts for novice skiers and snowboarders like myself and my family. For $5 each the kids rented skis and by the end of the first day they were getting up and down the hill by themselves. They do not rent grown up skis or snowboards but there is a Breezes Rental down the street where my wife and I picked up skis and a snowboard. There was no charge to bring in your own equipment and ski/snowboard if you are assisting your children. I recommend getting there when they open and knock out the tubing and spend the rest of the afternoon on the slop.

Greenville, South Carolina
28 attraction reviews
“Great activity - thankful it wasn't crowded”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had a lot of fun tubing. Based on previous comments, we weren't surprised that the staff wasn't too impressive. You sign your life away on a waiver, but they don't give you many guidelines. There was only one person at the top, and he didn't do a good job telling people what was expected of them as a tuber. However, we all had a lot of fun. We paid for 2 hours, and because it wasn't crowded and things were running smoothly, we got our money's worth. Our youngest was 4.5 and thankfully tall enough to go to the higher part. They only have a small area for kids under three, and I wouldn't recommend bringing them unless an adult wants to watch them and not tube. We wore our ski bibs and jackets as well as goggles. You go very fast, and it's nice to have the protection. You do walk a lot, so we warmed up, but I was thankful to be protected from the wind. There is nowhere to put extra stuff, so leave it in your vehicle.

Visited February 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Snowtubing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

A little out of the way from Park City ($25 taxi) but worth a trip for the kids to enjoy snowtubing. Fun slopes and a 'magic carpet' and pulley to get you to the top.

Visited February 2013