“Expensive 4 rides in 2 hrs” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 29 Attractions in Park City
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Gorgoza Park offers seven tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, a learn to ski and snowboard area, and the Fort Frosty play area for children under 3 years of age.
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Expensive 4 rides in 2 hrs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

It's a lot of fun but it's expensive in peak times we only got 4 runs in 2 hours. My daughter also hurt herself at the end of the ride. Tip - don't let your butt be on the bottom of the tube, if you can feel the bottom whilst in motion, lift yourself up otherwise you will be sore once you hit the stopping matts at the bottom of the runs. Snow mobiling is good too, but expensive.

Orlando, Florida
“Fun For The Whole Family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great tubing .... Kids loved snowmobiling...We went there twice during our stay...We would definitely recommend to families and even for the big kids :)

steelers_fan69
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were in Evanston, WY visiting family when we decided to take our two teenage boys to Gorgoza Park for tubing. First of all, there is one parking lot and a smaller one off to the side. My husband literally dumped us off to get the boys two - 2 hour tickets at $22 each. We stood in line for a good 15-20 minutes when a gentleman told us that you could also purchase tickets at the concession stand. Absolutely no organization whatsoever. Once inside, a lady that obviously doesn't like her job snarled at me when I used the counter space next to the register to fill out my form. After spending my $44 we ventured outside with no instructions. We figured out where to get the tubes and I sent the boys on their way. The staging area to get onto the belt has no formed line. Other teens/preteens were there with adults. They pushed, shoved and were pretty much total brats and were not corrected by the adults they were with. Needless to say, 2 hours equated to 2 rides down the hills for the boys. Kind of ridiculous since I could have purchased single ride tickets at $8 each. No parking, disorganized and too expensive. Save your money.

San Antonio, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Expensive but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went there over Christmas and had a blast but for 86.00 for 2 adults and a child...and four times down the run...a little steep. If you do it, have the guy spin you and another tube....crazy for me at 42 LOL

Utah
12 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This place is great for tubbing. It was so much of fun! We saw people of all ages, and my kids (three under ten) all loved it.