“Great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 76 Activities in Park City
Type: Specialty Shops, Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Black Tie Delivery Ski Rentals delivers the best ski and snowboard rental equipment directly to customers' lodging in Park City, Deer Valley, and The Canyons.
Harrisburg, Illinois
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

On time, very polite and very helpful. I can't say enough for the men that set up our gear, they were great to deal with! This was the first time that I have used a delivery service and it was incredible! Made the trip so easy. Can't wait to return and will definitely use Black Tie again!

Visited November 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent service and equipment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Black Tie is the way to go for ski rentals in Park City! Their staff was very professional, they were well-equipped and I loved how involved their owner was in my appointment. Josh and Jess ensured that the equipment was perfect since it was my first time skiing and this really helped put me at ease. Definitely use these guys, they are experts in all things ski/snowboard related.

Visited April 2013
Encino, California
“AMAZING EMPLOYEES AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been using Black Tie for the past 3 years for all my guests and recommend them continuously. They are always on time, spend time making sure all the equipment rented is sized correctly and adjusted to skiers ability levels. I have friends who have used other companies and now are using Black Tie. Also their prices are very competitive so you aren't paying more for Black Ties Service.

Visited April 2013
“Excellent service and quality equipment.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We've used black tie ski rentals for 3 years in a row. We love their service. The premium boot upgrade is really worth it if you're anything more than a beginner skier. The kids equipment was good for beginner and advanced beginners. When they made a mistake and have me the wrong helmet, they immediately exchanged it once I noticed the error and met me in 5 minutes at the bottom of the slopes.

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“BEST SKI EQUIPTMENT RENTAL COMPANY BAR NONE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Thank you for your excellent, friendly, expert service 10-16 March 2013 for my family and the Alamo Ski Club! The Club had contracted with another group and it fell through at the last miinute. I suggested Black Tie because I had used your services in Lake Tahoe. You came to the rescue and wowed our group with your fantastic service, coming to our hotel and bringing excellent equiptment, your expertise and value. We could not have been more pleased, and you even returned to help other people in the hotel who had equiptment problems. What great service!
See you next time...definately!

Chaplain [LTC] James C. Berbiglia and family...and Alamo Ski Club