“Lots of character” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Park City, Utah
“Lots of character”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015 NEW

I've been frequenting this establishment for many years and watched it evolve...very slowly over the years, which is a good thing. Great burgers and house-made chips...love the fish tacos! Great place to watch a game for locals & tourists alike. I run into lots of tourists and always recommend the No Name Saloon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Gainesville, Florida
“Great food and beer - VERY busy at night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015 NEW

Two of us went for lunch and had a wonderful server and excellent food. I had the pork carnitas tacos and was pleasantly surprised - they were so good! My friend had the soup and she liked it as well. Our server was very knowledgeable about the beers and suggested one for me - Deschutes River Ale. Really good. A large group of us returned that evening (Friday) and it ridiculously crowded - I mean, pushing-through-a-sea-of-humanity crowded. Only by going up to their rooftop bar (no cover and it snowed) were we able to get some breathing room. The area is heated, so it was a really nice experience up there - and the view of downtown Park City is great. We stopped again for one drink on Saturday and it was just as crowded - not sure if it's always like that or if Sundance approaching the next Thursday had anything to do with that.

Visited January 2015
Wantagh
“2nd Time was not the charm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2015 NEW

Atmosphere is great. Buffalo burger ordered was small. I was charged an additional $4 for a salad that was ridiculously small and served in the plastic basket with the burger which was expensive to begin with. Please use real plates and do not nickel and dime your customers. I was here once before and it was great. Please return back to your roots.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
East Greenbush, New York
“Buffalo Heaven”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2015

The No Name was your bar/pub extraordinare. Seemed to be populated by as many locals as tourists. The menu offered several items that were buffalo meat. Interesting decor and a good spot for a relaxed meal and a drink.

Visited January 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Place to Watch a Game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

My husband and I took a break from skiing at Park City to watch the Butler/ Georgetown basketball game. We were looking for a burger and a beer...both were great here! We had fantastic service and they put the game on the tv right near us. The chips and salsa were yummy. My husband had the trio of burgers, and I had the Saloon Burger. Both were very good. Juicy burgers. Good beer...no complaints.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere