“Great place to stay near Bryce Canyon ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Panguitch

You added Days Inn Panguitch to your Saves list
Days Inn Panguitch
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2nd East Center Street, Panguitch, UT 84759 (Formerly New Western Motel)   |
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Panguitch
“Great place to stay near Bryce Canyon ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Had a very good 2night stay here. Very reasonable rate, spacious, great amenities in room: microwave, mini fridge, coffee in room, safe (I didn't use), luggage rack, enough hangers in closet, 2 sinks. motel also has laundry facilities (very handy) , free breakfast. Hot tub was out of order and perhaps bc I checked in early , the tub cleaning in the room I stayed in had not been finished. But, hotel proprietor and cleaning staff I met were very responsive.The bedding was really nice clean white comforter with nice pillows, carpet seemed new. Suggestions for improvement: make sure to bleach all towels - all were clean, but many still had evidence of stains. In bathroom where I stayed: toilet flush not very strong, and ceiling tiles need replacement. Otherwise room felt clean and it was very comfortable and also quiet ( guests were few and spaced evenly and so it was extremely quiet). This place is close to town- a grocery , gas and also a family dollar store(!), and of course about a 30-40 min drive to Bryce Canyon. It was really convenient and a great place to regroup after camping in Zion for 3 days. I would recommend it and also stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am extremely impressed. I saved $25. in comparison to another hotel in the area. My room was immaculate and well furnished. People at front desk were helpful. I am well rested. The free breakfast includes homemade waffles, juice, milk, coffee, donuts, cereal, muffins. Saved another $5.00 or so with the included breakfast.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good and easy to locate. Short distance to breakfast room in main lobby.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Yosemite National Park, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Very inexpensive, tiny pet deposit, wonderful location, amazingly sweet and helpful staff, HUGE room, super clean and very quiet! The only thing I can gripe about is the peanuts were stale in the snickers I bought from the vending machine... Loved it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Panguitch, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Elisabethmoe,

We thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review us regarding your recent stay. We are extremely pleased to hear your enjoyed your stay. As a team we strive to provide each guest with the utmost customer service. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

After a pretty long drive up from Zion National Park through the Dixie National Forest and past the Cedar Breaks National Monument I came through Panguitch, UT on the way to Bryce Canyon. The New Western Motel seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. A couple had just checked in before me allowing me to overhear how much they were paying fo a room. While I thought that I was generally okay with that price, what I ended up paying was actually $10 less than what they had. I had a clean, big room - really, it was massive - with a spacious and clean bathroom at the end, cable TV, free WiFi, microwave and a wall-mounted ironing board ... if you need it. I did not rate 'excellent' though, because during that road trip I stayed at motels that were truly excellent, and in comparison this one was 'very good'.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Centerville, Utah USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stopped late at night and this was the only place open at 11:30pm. It was inexpensive - the bathroom and room were clean. The heater worked fine. The only complaint was with the continental breakfast that was served. I'm sure that the waffles would have been okay since you make them fresh, but the donuts that I quickly grabbed to take with me on the road were like hockey pucks. They must have been in the back storage room for a couple weeks to get that way. The beds were fairly comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Panguitch, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Brian,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have endured during your stay with us. I hope you will provide us with another opportunity to restore your confidence.

Park City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have stayed here four times now as my overnight stop while traveling from N.Utah to AZ. It's a great value with nice on site proprieters. I love the big rooms with a big vanity counter outside the bathroom. It's always very clean and has good internet. Free in room coffee, a fridge and microwave.
They serve "carb-load" breakfast every morning where you can make a hot waffle, etc. I'd pay a little extra for some protein, but it is still a great value, can't complain! This is my go-to Motel, can't beat it for the price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Panguitch, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Robin,

We thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it serves as a motivation to excel in our services. I will be sure to share your kind words to our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kansas City, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed here for one night stay. The room is large and spacious including freeze, microwave, LCD TV. beds are really soft. The room was very clean and quiet. Internet works great in the room. Restaurants are walking distance from the hotel. The breakfast was really good include hot waffles, muffins, donates, oatmeal, hot chocolates and coffee. It was very close to Bryce Canyon within 20-25 minutes.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide each guest with the utmost customer services and we are glad to have meet your expectations. We hope to see you soon on your future trip!

Bryanna

Been to Days Inn Panguitch? Share your experiences!