“Cuddle up in the Quilts!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panguitch
Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B
161 North 100 West, Panguitch, UT 84759   |
Special Price
Pay with cash get 10% off
Ranked #1 of 7 Panguitch B&B and Inns
Willoughby, Ohio
“Cuddle up in the Quilts!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was a wonderful experience and I was just sad that I wasn't able to enjoy our hostesses hospitality one more day. A B&B with all the comforts of home including some lovely quilts created by our hostess to cuddle up in. We made good use of the quilts as we arrived after the first snow. The rooms were cozy and the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was to die for, just what was ordered for the day that would be filled with hiking at Bryce. Hoping that next year, our group will want to extend our Utah stay and make use of the spacious basement apartment available to larger groups or families.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thanks! I'm so glad you like the quilts; I love making them. Hope you and Jennifer enjoyed your quick trip through the area and maybe I'll get to see you next year if your team plays in the games in St. George again. Did you get a chance to eat at Buffalo Bistro? Thanks again....Peggy

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed at the Red Brick Inn with our two boys (8 and 11) while visiting the Bryce canyon September 2012. It was a very enjoyable change to hotels atmosphere. Felt like home away from home. The kids were really excited about the place and loved the rooms, the homemade cookies, the lovely and relaxed backyard and the homelike surrounding; they simply did not want to leave. Peggy is a wonderful hostess and her homemade breakfast which was tailor made for us and included homemade bread (baked that very morning), freshly cut salad, homemade yogurt, omelettes and more -was delightful. Each room has its own theme (one of ours had little house on the prairie) and although the bathroom in our two room complex was a bit small- at the overall the room was nice to stay in.
We would definitely choose to stay there again when back in the Bryce canyon area!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
And I thought it was quite enjoyable meeting you and your boys too. Such good kids and it was fun to watch the youtube video with one of them playing guitar in his school band. I always like meeting people from Israel as it gives me a better understanding of the country than what I hear on the news. Hope to see you again someday.....Peggy
Willoughby, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed there Oct 13, 2012....
Peggy was a wonderful hostess; best ever pancakes, history lesson, knowlegeable of the area, and extremely clean. The house was very interesting, tons of cool historical items, finished off with Peggy's decorative style. I plan to re-visit same time next year for a longer stay

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
I enjoyed your visit too....the house was certainly lively with you and Sandi in it!!! I hope you two crazy gals enjoyed your whirlwind trip around Southern Utah and I sure look forward to seeing you again next year....Peggy
Harrow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We arrived at 7 pm on a Sunday and immediately found ourselves invited to dinner: cottage pie, salad and desert. Perfect. Peggy is so hospitable and Cheyenne, the dog, very friendly. We stayed 2 nights - and enjoyed Pegg's company immensely. The breakfasts were beautifully cooked and I have great affection for any kitchen where there is a sign "pie fixes everything".

Our room Lazy B ranch was a good size, nicely furnished very comfortable.
There is a nice lounge for guests to use - the house used to be Panguitch hospital - and the sign still hangs there.

Peggy refused payment for dinner on the sunday night but we left her a painted duck which is now there for all the future guests to enjoy.

This b & b is a couple of blocks aaway from the main street in Panguitch which has a few interesting shops and the cowboy's smoke house where the food is surprisingly good and the atmosphere - made by the idiosyncratic singing style of the regular smoked cowboy - is unique.
A good place to stay for a few days

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
What fun your visit was and of course I'll always remember you via the duck! I tracked down the artist and spoke with her as I thought she'd enjoy knowing the strange journey of her artwork. I told her how heartbroken you were that it didn't fit in your luggage afterall but that it has a home here at the inn where it will be admired by visitors from all over the world. Thanks so much, hope to see you again one of these days....Peggy
hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was amazing . The frienliness and the attention to detail was wonderful . The room and bathroom were small but we had a second room to keep things in and dress.The house is a real delight and lots of fun things all over the house There are so many extra touches and it's all so well thought out . The breakfasts were interesting suprises and on Sunday we had dinner which was first class.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Awww.....you say the nicest things! :) I enjoyed your visit too and the fun and interesting conversation your brought to our impromptu dinner party. I hope you will put Panguitch and the inn on your itinerary if you're ever back this way again as I'd surely love another visit with you....Peggy.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Having travelled a lot and me being used to swanky hotels, I did not know what to expect when I was looking for a place to stay that was sort of close to Zion,Bryce and other areas.

Panguitch is about an hour from Zion and quick 30 mins to Bryce Canyon, Red Canyon etc. Once I narrowed down my location it was fairly easy to narrow down my choice. Since there are no big chain hotels, and the motels in town were not exactly to my expectations, I looked at a few B&B. My correspondences were through emas and Peggy from Redbrick took the time to write to me on what to expect, pricing, number of rooms etc. I was impressed with her effort and integrity and decided to forego any more searches ! It was a great decision never to be regretted even for a second.

I requested Peggy for a late check in and she was ok with me coming in by 930 pm, also no problems with coming with a special veg diet. Peggy was waiting for us after a long day, with the warm welcoming and genuinely affectionate feeling that made me feel as I was coming home:) Peggy showed us the room upstairs and she was kind enough to let me have my own room even though I had only booked for one room with 3 adults. That was a pleasant surprise.

We got to choose the breakfast time the next morning (anytime after 7am). The breakfast was out of the world with home made yogurt served in small glass containers, hot coffee, orange juice, fresh quinoa and veg quiche and zucchini frites. Peggy uses local farm products and she has hens and eggs from her own picture perfect backyard. Everyday the breakfast was different with Peggy's unique touch that has to be experienced.

When we were ready to head out Peggy gave us some wonderful and practical suggestions for hikes and exploring the scenic byway 12. She is also very knowledgeable on dinner choices, things to do... You name it, she seems to know.

The day we left, I was a little sad knowing that I will miss the hospitality and the wonderful warmth, not to mention the amazing and healthy food:) I would go back there at the drop of a hat

• Stayed September 2012
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
What a pleasure it was to meet and visit with you, your sister and brother-in-law! I hope they enjoyed their visit to the U.S. and our little corner of it. Since you are in a city that's on my list to visit maybe we'll get a chance to do that one of these days...I hear it's a great place for pizza, of all things, in Texas! Thanks so much for your kind words, I appreciate it more than you know....Peggy
Schaumburg, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I found the Red Brick Inn on Tripadvisor, and was lucky to be able to secure the last room for our visit. We were greeted outside by Peggy and her adorable dog Cheyenne. She took us on a quick tour of the house, which was very warm and cozy, and told us the history of the home, which was very interesting. We stayed in the basement apartment, which was very nice. It had a full kitchen, living room, bath, and three large bedrooms, plus our own entrance. We originally had booked for 3 days, but added on another day. Peggy is a great hostess and makes the best breakfasts we have ever had at a B & B. Everything is fresh, from the fruit to the eggs, and healthy. She also is very informative about the area, and recommended several things to see, and places to eat. Be sure to eat at the Cowboy Steakhouse which is just around the corner from the house. We visited Bryce, Zion, and Cedar Breaks and all were within easy driving distance of the B & B. I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone who visits the area. It is well worth it and you couldn't ask for a better owner. Thanks hope to see you again sometime.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Wow...thanks so much, Nancy, for your kind words, they are MUCH appreciated. You and Dave were excellent (and easy) guests and I'm so glad you stayed long enough to get to know each other a bit. Maybe one of these days I'll make it up to the northwoods to visit your lovely part of the country. Hugs, Peggy

Been to Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B? Share your experiences!