“such great hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panguitch
Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B
You added Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B to your Saves list
161 North 100 West, Panguitch, UT 84759   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Panguitch B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Harrow
“such great hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We arrived at 7 pm on a Sunday and immediately found ourselves invited to dinner: cottage pie, salad and desert. Perfect. Peggy is so hospitable and Cheyenne, the dog, very friendly. We stayed 2 nights - and enjoyed Pegg's company immensely. The breakfasts were beautifully cooked and I have great affection for any kitchen where there is a sign "pie fixes everything".

Our room Lazy B ranch was a good size, nicely furnished very comfortable.
There is a nice lounge for guests to use - the house used to be Panguitch hospital - and the sign still hangs there.

Peggy refused payment for dinner on the sunday night but we left her a painted duck which is now there for all the future guests to enjoy.

This b & b is a couple of blocks aaway from the main street in Panguitch which has a few interesting shops and the cowboy's smoke house where the food is surprisingly good and the atmosphere - made by the idiosyncratic singing style of the regular smoked cowboy - is unique.
A good place to stay for a few days

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
What fun your visit was and of course I'll always remember you via the duck! I tracked down the artist and spoke with her as I thought she'd enjoy knowing the strange journey of her artwork. I told her how heartbroken you were that it didn't fit in your luggage afterall but that it has a home here at the inn where it will be admired by visitors from all over the world. Thanks so much, hope to see you again one of these days....Peggy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was amazing . The frienliness and the attention to detail was wonderful . The room and bathroom were small but we had a second room to keep things in and dress.The house is a real delight and lots of fun things all over the house There are so many extra touches and it's all so well thought out . The breakfasts were interesting suprises and on Sunday we had dinner which was first class.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Awww.....you say the nicest things! :) I enjoyed your visit too and the fun and interesting conversation your brought to our impromptu dinner party. I hope you will put Panguitch and the inn on your itinerary if you're ever back this way again as I'd surely love another visit with you....Peggy.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Having travelled a lot and me being used to swanky hotels, I did not know what to expect when I was looking for a place to stay that was sort of close to Zion,Bryce and other areas.

Panguitch is about an hour from Zion and quick 30 mins to Bryce Canyon, Red Canyon etc. Once I narrowed down my location it was fairly easy to narrow down my choice. Since there are no big chain hotels, and the motels in town were not exactly to my expectations, I looked at a few B&B. My correspondences were through emas and Peggy from Redbrick took the time to write to me on what to expect, pricing, number of rooms etc. I was impressed with her effort and integrity and decided to forego any more searches ! It was a great decision never to be regretted even for a second.

I requested Peggy for a late check in and she was ok with me coming in by 930 pm, also no problems with coming with a special veg diet. Peggy was waiting for us after a long day, with the warm welcoming and genuinely affectionate feeling that made me feel as I was coming home:) Peggy showed us the room upstairs and she was kind enough to let me have my own room even though I had only booked for one room with 3 adults. That was a pleasant surprise.

We got to choose the breakfast time the next morning (anytime after 7am). The breakfast was out of the world with home made yogurt served in small glass containers, hot coffee, orange juice, fresh quinoa and veg quiche and zucchini frites. Peggy uses local farm products and she has hens and eggs from her own picture perfect backyard. Everyday the breakfast was different with Peggy's unique touch that has to be experienced.

When we were ready to head out Peggy gave us some wonderful and practical suggestions for hikes and exploring the scenic byway 12. She is also very knowledgeable on dinner choices, things to do... You name it, she seems to know.

The day we left, I was a little sad knowing that I will miss the hospitality and the wonderful warmth, not to mention the amazing and healthy food:) I would go back there at the drop of a hat

• Stayed September 2012
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
What a pleasure it was to meet and visit with you, your sister and brother-in-law! I hope they enjoyed their visit to the U.S. and our little corner of it. Since you are in a city that's on my list to visit maybe we'll get a chance to do that one of these days...I hear it's a great place for pizza, of all things, in Texas! Thanks so much for your kind words, I appreciate it more than you know....Peggy
Schaumburg, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I found the Red Brick Inn on Tripadvisor, and was lucky to be able to secure the last room for our visit. We were greeted outside by Peggy and her adorable dog Cheyenne. She took us on a quick tour of the house, which was very warm and cozy, and told us the history of the home, which was very interesting. We stayed in the basement apartment, which was very nice. It had a full kitchen, living room, bath, and three large bedrooms, plus our own entrance. We originally had booked for 3 days, but added on another day. Peggy is a great hostess and makes the best breakfasts we have ever had at a B & B. Everything is fresh, from the fruit to the eggs, and healthy. She also is very informative about the area, and recommended several things to see, and places to eat. Be sure to eat at the Cowboy Steakhouse which is just around the corner from the house. We visited Bryce, Zion, and Cedar Breaks and all were within easy driving distance of the B & B. I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone who visits the area. It is well worth it and you couldn't ask for a better owner. Thanks hope to see you again sometime.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Wow...thanks so much, Nancy, for your kind words, they are MUCH appreciated. You and Dave were excellent (and easy) guests and I'm so glad you stayed long enough to get to know each other a bit. Maybe one of these days I'll make it up to the northwoods to visit your lovely part of the country. Hugs, Peggy
Diamond Bar, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

This place is wonderful - Peggy was out in front when we got there we were a little early, but she had no problem with us going to our room. We were going to stay in the "Hide-out" which is the basement of the house, but it was wonderful. There were three of us , this room would be great if you had kids or a large family as it had its own kitchen and TV room with games and puzzles.. It had 3 bedrooms , 2 queens and a room with 2 sets of bunk beds. Peggy is a wonderful lady she makes you feel so comfortable like you have known her for a long time, the grounds are beautiful sit on the porch or in the hammock very relaxing. The food was excellent from the cookies to the awesome pancakes Thanks Peggy for making us feel so welcome in you home..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
It was fun to chat with folks from my old stomping grounds in California! Sorry your stay was so short but hopefully you'll be back this way again....lots more to see. Thank you so much for the kind words, you were easy guests to have.
liam81
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I stayed at the Red brick Inn back in July with a friend on our Grand tour of Nevada, Utah and Arizona. Perfectly located for visiting Bryce Canyon, we stopped in for two nights. Peggy was a great host and Sunday morning she cooked us the best pancakes of the Holiday! We loved Panguitch, you must eat at the Cowboy smokehouse if you stay.

Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Thanks so much for the kind words....I enjoyed your visit too :) You were both so enthusiastic and up for adventure that you were fun to have around. I hope the rest of your trip went well and that you'll think about coming back to Utah one of these days....there's so much more to see. Cheers, Peggy
Annecy, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed 2 nights in this nice place not far from Bryce Canyon. Owner is very friendly. House is very well kept and cosy. Breakfast is just excellent with home made pancakes and excellent chocolate brownies

• Stayed August 2012
thecookielady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for your kind words...I appreciate it so much. Your little family was such a pleasure to have. I was charmed by how well you have taught your children to say please and thank you in English...very sweet. I hope to see you all again one of these days :) Peggy

Been to Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B? Share your experiences!