“great grub” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Panguitch
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“great grub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

brilliant brilliant brilliant the food was great the service was the best and the girl who took our order was so funny don't drive past this place.

Visited July 2013

UK
“Misery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Food was home made and good value, we were the only diners and she did not offer coffee. The title reflects the book/film by the same name I would not want to be held captive by her. Overall not bad but don't expect slick service.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and plenty of it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was a lovely restaurant serving great, tasty food which was reasonably priced. We enjoyed our food very much and would highly recommend this restaurant .

Visited May 2013
Henderson, Nevada
“Restaurant not open for dinner until 6 pm”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My Husband & I stopped by Harold's Place approximately at 4:10 pm after being at Bryce Canyon most of the day. As we were heading for the door and a woman came out ask if we were there for a room. We told her no we were there to eat. She informed us the restaurant was closed and would not be opened until 6pm. So, if you want dinner prior to 6 pm you will need to go somewhere else. The lady was not the friendliest. We went into town and ate.

Visited August 2012
Amherst, Va.
“Harold's Resturant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

My wife and I stopped there for dinner,"BIG MISTAKE". Ordered the rib eye steak and my wife ordered chicken.The waitress was unfriendly, acted like it was a big bother to take our order. I ordered my steak medium rare what I got was raw. Sent it back and got it vulcanized . It tasted like card board and chewed like rubber. As we were paying the check I asked the waitress how far the cook chased the cow before he sliced off the steak. She replied "not very far" You would think that for $17.95. For a steak that you would get something fit to eat. BUT NOT AT HAROLD'S!

• Visited September 2011