“Yummy Crepes” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 206 Restaurants in Orem
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Provo, Utah
“Yummy Crepes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

This place is not very well known, and is a hidden gem. There are a couple of other crepe places in town that give crepe restaurants a bad name. But this place is GOOD! They have tons of choices and they are all good helpings. This time that I went, I was so full from my meat lover's breakfast crepe, that I didn't even order a sweet crepe, which I was looking forward to. The people that work here are also extremely nice and always check in with you (Not fake nice like most waiters.) The place is very clean and has a nice atmosphere. Because it is not very well known, i never see it busy. It makes it a great place if you are trying to catch up with friends or going on a date. Highly recommend giving this one a try when you are done wasting your time with the mainstream places.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Savory & Sweet is our new favorite! My daughter and I took a chance on this place for her birthday, and LOVED it!
You might not realize what a gem is hiding in an ordinary strip mall if you simply drove past, but be sure to stop! Beyond the fact that this place is darling on the inside and has spotlessly clean restrooms -
the food is delicious, unique and priced right!
We had the Buffalo Chicken Crepe and Chicken Curry Pasta. Every bite was scrumptious! We really didn't have the room, because the portions were very filling, but we were celebrating and enjoyed both Mango and Malt Asian Ice. YUM-O! Everything was excellent and presented beautifully.
The owner even came out and chatted with us. We'll be back for sure and can't wait to try more of the fantastic menu. Eat here. You'll love it too!

Kaysville, Utah
“High quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Cute little restaurant run by very nice and hospitable people! The food was excellent as well, you could tell it was actually cooked food rather than something just warmed up in the microwave! Many different choices and the prices are really reasonable too!

Utah
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. We have been there 3 times and I'm always amazed that it is not packed with people. Today I had the buffalo chicken crepe and it was delicious. Also try the Asian ice it is yummy.

Visited February 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

This place has nearly everything I value in a restaurant. Lots of variety (both across cultures: French, Thai, American, across meal categories: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all day long, and across your palate: deserts aren't just an afterthought after the main meal).

It's also very comfortable (nice design, clean). And as an added bonus, it's inexpensive as compared to the typical cost of most restaurants.

I think the only thing they could do better is to improve the location, and add a few more slightly sophisticated herbs and flavors to a few products. Of course this would go against my appreciation of their value proposition.

In fact, I would suggest that they pick a few of their most popular products and specialize in these, rather than offering as much variety (even though this goes against my love a variety), because the couple running this place has created a really nice restaurant experience that I love, and I want to make sure that they don't spend all of their capital on inventory, and will be around for a long time to come. :)

Give it a try, if you like it, take your friends for lunch, I doubt you'll regret it if you like crepes and breakfast food.

• Visited December 2013