“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have gone back to this place several times and it never gets old. I love the buffalo chicken pasta ! I recommend you check this family friendly restaurant out. They have been very accommodating when I have asked for food to go when busy at work. I highly highly recommend this place.

Orem, Utah
“This is really clean nice restaurant. The food is fresh and wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The crepes and variety make this a great stop. The owner is nice friendly and very aware of your presence. This is not fast food pushy order and next. The Style is more of being at a nice clean Establishment with some class. We want to enjoy your visit and you enjoy the food.But the food is simply delightful. Good people good food good atmosphere. Take a minute to smell the roses this is one of them.

• Visited October 2013
Utah
“Yummy in my tummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had the savory crepes and they were amazing! The service was fantastic. They should be number 1 on trip advisor :-). We also tried the Asian ice and it was also great.

Orem, Utah, United States
“The Food Is To Die For!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

When my husband heard about Savory and Sweet from a friend, we just thought we'd stop by and take a quick peek. What we found was a gem. The atmosphere feels very classy with its various paintings on the wall and it's an extremely clean establishment. We were immediately welcomed by the most adorable couple - which is always a plus because I'm a big fan of "ma and pa" businesses.

Anyways, the food here is amazing! I think the chicken cordon bleu dinner crepe and the cookie monster dessert are my personal favorites, though everything I've tried has been melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Each bite is clearly made with love - and it's a much higher quality than other restaurants I've been to for a more reasonable place.

I seriously can't stay away from this place!

• Visited July 2013
Orem, Utah, United States
“I love this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is one of my most favorite places. The food is great. My favorite is the Buffalo Chicken Pasta. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great meal and a nice atmosphere. The staff is friendly and you feel like they care.

• Visited June 2013