“This is really clean nice restaurant. The food is fresh and wonderful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Savory & Sweet

Update restaurant details
Ranked #2 of 191 restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American
Orem, Utah
“This is really clean nice restaurant. The food is fresh and wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The crepes and variety make this a great stop. The owner is nice friendly and very aware of your presence. This is not fast food pushy order and next. The Style is more of being at a nice clean Establishment with some class. We want to enjoy your visit and you enjoy the food.But the food is simply delightful. Good people good food good atmosphere. Take a minute to smell the roses this is one of them.

• Visited October 2013

92% Recommend
Utah
“Yummy in my tummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had the savory crepes and they were amazing! The service was fantastic. They should be number 1 on trip advisor :-). We also tried the Asian ice and it was also great.

Orem, Utah, United States
“The Food Is To Die For!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

When my husband heard about Savory and Sweet from a friend, we just thought we'd stop by and take a quick peek. What we found was a gem. The atmosphere feels very classy with its various paintings on the wall and it's an extremely clean establishment. We were immediately welcomed by the most adorable couple - which is always a plus because I'm a big fan of "ma and pa" businesses.

Anyways, the food here is amazing! I think the chicken cordon bleu dinner crepe and the cookie monster dessert are my personal favorites, though everything I've tried has been melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Each bite is clearly made with love - and it's a much higher quality than other restaurants I've been to for a more reasonable place.

I seriously can't stay away from this place!

• Visited July 2013
“I love this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is one of my most favorite places. The food is great. My favorite is the Buffalo Chicken Pasta. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great meal and a nice atmosphere. The staff is friendly and you feel like they care.

• Visited June 2013
Orem, Utah, United States
“Great Food and Great Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This restaurant is a great alternative to all the chain restaurants. I had one of the breakfast crepes (eggs, sausage, ham etc) and it was excellent. The breakfast crepes are available all day--not just in the morning. My daughter had fettuccine alfredo with chicken and it was excellent, also. Not only does the food taste great but its obviously fresh and the presentation is mouth watering. The prices are MUCH better than most restaurants in Orem--very reasonable. The restaurant decor is tasteful. The restaurant is very clean. The owner and family are very nice. Service is prompt. I highly recommend dining here or getting one of the desserts or a few chocolate truffles to go.

• Visited May 2013