“Clean Family fun” 4 of 5 stars

Orem, Utah
6 attraction reviews
“Clean Family fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been to Broadway and this is as good. So intimate because you are so close to the performers. We have been purchasing season ticket for years now. We always look forward to some favorite actors.

Visited June 2013

Utah
“Orem's best live theater.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm often surprised by the quality of the Hale's productions. We've been going there for many years. It's a small, in the round theater where most of the seats are good. A few up in the corner are not so good. There is a lot of talent in this area and the Hale uses that talent well.

Visited July 2013
USA
“Hale Center Theater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've gone multiple times to this community theater. We have never been disappointed. They always have great productions.

Visited March 2013
18 attraction reviews
“Great shows, fun for whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great place to go & see some shows! Good for the whole family, always have a good time going. The facility is always very clean & well run.

Visited February 2013
Orem, Utah, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Best Playhouse in History!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been going to this playhouse since I was a kid (20+ years). It's very homey. Small, simple, and the best acting you've ever seen. They get killer talent from BYU, people who can sing, dance, and act.

I've been a season ticket holder since 2010 and have loved almost every play. If I didn't like it, it is because I wasn't into the story. You can expect great service, a fun environment, and some of the best talent you've seen from locals.

Be sure to bring some cash for their concessions at the intermission. Also, I would suggest avoiding the South West corner seats. they've always kind of been out of the way when it comes to watching the plays.

Visited July 2012