“Orem's best live theater.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Attractions in Orem
Type: Theaters
Attraction Details
Utah
“Orem's best live theater.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm often surprised by the quality of the Hale's productions. We've been going there for many years. It's a small, in the round theater where most of the seats are good. A few up in the corner are not so good. There is a lot of talent in this area and the Hale uses that talent well.

Visited July 2013

USA
“Hale Center Theater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've gone multiple times to this community theater. We have never been disappointed. They always have great productions.

Visited March 2013
8 attraction reviews
“Great shows, fun for whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great place to go & see some shows! Good for the whole family, always have a good time going. The facility is always very clean & well run.

Visited February 2013
Orem, Utah, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Best Playhouse in History!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been going to this playhouse since I was a kid (20+ years). It's very homey. Small, simple, and the best acting you've ever seen. They get killer talent from BYU, people who can sing, dance, and act.

I've been a season ticket holder since 2010 and have loved almost every play. If I didn't like it, it is because I wasn't into the story. You can expect great service, a fun environment, and some of the best talent you've seen from locals.

Be sure to bring some cash for their concessions at the intermission. Also, I would suggest avoiding the South West corner seats. they've always kind of been out of the way when it comes to watching the plays.

Visited July 2012
Orem, Utah
6 attraction reviews
“Hale can do no wrong.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Hale never ceases to amaze me, for a theater as small as this they are able to do things theaters with bigger stages and budgets are not. The acting was top notch for A Christmas Carol, it got my family in the Christmas spirit which we carried with us for the rest of the season. Bravo to the Hales and Swenson's for having the best theater in Utah County.

Visited December 2012