“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Helper, Utah
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I would have never thought to stop in to eat here,but I'm glad we did. The food was good. We had lunch, but the breakfast looked even better. Nice little place.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Springville, Utah
“Best Grits Ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My daughter knows I live grits and brought me to Joes Cafe knowing they would be the best I've ever eaten~ SHE WAS RIGHT! The biscuits and gravey were really good and so flavorful. But I think my favorite thing were the pancakes! Cooked perfectly and buttered before they were delivered to the table! No need for syrup~ trust me.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

You might be tempted to drive past Joe's Cafe because it is tucked away in this unassuming shopping strip. DON'T! You must stop in and meet Joe and have his home cooking. Everyone in our party of three were supremely satisfied with our orders. And his Grits? Yum!

Orem, Utah
“If you want home cooking that your mother NEVER made come here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Great food! Try the biscuits and gravy, unique and delicious. The grits alone are a religious experience. Bacon is the best I have had in the state, and some of the best ever.

West Point, Utah
“Best breakfast in Utah County!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have been eating at Joe's for 2 years now. Great food! Great service! Joe is very personable and takes care of his customers. He makes recommendations and if what you want isn't on the menu he will make it for you. Everything is cooked fresh and served hot. The quality is exceptional and portion size is perfect. If you have the time make Joe's your stop for breakfast or lunch and you won't be disappointed!