We arrived late into Provo and had booked this hotel on line before our road trip with intentions of staying after a 12 hour drive from Canada. Upon arrival we were greeted by a very nice front desk clerk, he was extremely accommodating and even upgraded us because we were Priority Club members, that was a first for us. Our room decor was new and modern, the King Suite included a kitchenette and sitting area, very nice. The bed was comfy and having the choice of soft or firm pillows is a bonus! Had a great stay over and enjoyed the continental breakfast in the morning. Plenty of selections from eggs to biscuits and gravy, that was a new one. Check out was fast and easy, would definitely stay again on our way through Utah.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem/North Provo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Orem/North Provo
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem/North Provo Hotel Orem
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem/North Provo Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem/North Provo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.