“Nice and quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Orem
“Nice and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Nice newer location. My room was very quiet, clean and a comfortable bed. The sofa was a bit worn and some of the drawers would not stay shut but overall a nice place to stay. The front desk person Karrington was awesome. Very helpful at checkin and every time I passed by he called me by my name. Great personal touch. Overall a nice stay.

Stayed July 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sycamore, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Friendly greeting on arrival. Great staff. Newer hotel and furnishings. Large king room with great views. Just what was expected of a Marriott hotel. Breakfast in the morning was good. Good location with easy access to Interstate15. Culvers restaurant was walking distance away. Gas station was right next door. Great nights sleep. Quiet hotel even though crowded with families and children.

Room Tip: Upper room facing mountains
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
Escalante, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2015

The hotel was easy on/easy off of Interstate 15. Staff was very pleasant to a person. The room had amenities for which I would have expected to pay much more. We had a wonderful stay and will certainly be back.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Mark S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, June 1, 2015
Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share a review! I am very glad that you enjoyed our rooms and great location. I am also glad that you found this to be a great value. Thank you again and please come again soon!

West, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2015

This was a nice hotel, with super friendly, and helpful staff. Location is also good- easy to find and convenient.
The reason for four stars and not five is because we rented a suite, complete with a refrigerator, stove, living area, and bedroom. However, what ruined the initial impression was the stale grease smell when you first walked into the room. It was so bad that we had to go to Target and find some room deodorizer and a few scented candles. I am guessing a previous guest- possibly as long as 4 or more weeks before our stay, spilled grease and it has not been found or cleaned up- however, the rest of the suite and bathroom, were spotless. It could be the stench has soaked into the furniture, carpets, and curtains.
the other semi negative comment is the breakfast area is not super convenient.
Because we had friends in other rooms, and were in them at times, I would recommend the hotel- just NOT room 120 (I THINK). Other rooms did not have weird smell.....

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Mark S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, May 28, 2015
Thank you for taking time to share a review about your recent stay. I would like to apologize about the unpleasant smell in your room. I know that you expect a clean, fresh room, without any smells or odors. You are correct, we do have guests that will stay for weeks or months at a time and do a lot of cooking. This can leave that smell behind. I have sent my housekeeping and maintenance team to room 120 to address the issue of the food smell. I really do appreciate you bringing this to our attention. That is how we make improvements. Thank you again for your time in reviewing our hotel and please come again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2015 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 10 days while my husband was on business. I have to say, this was probably the best hotel stay we've ever had! The room was clean, and we were very impressed by the amenities they provide for your long stay. Dishes, flatware, pots and pans, coffee, etc were all provided. They even run the dishwasher for you if your dishes are dirty! Every member of the staff was incredibly friendly and eager to accommodate any request. We were especially impressed with Sara at the front desk. When we come back next month, we'll definitely be staying here again!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay and for your kind words! It really made my day to read that this was your best hotel stay! We are so pleased that you had a good experience and that you enjoyed our extended stay suites and amenities. I am especially grateful for your comments about Sara. She is our most recent associate of the month and does an amazing job for us. She will be recognized for her service. Thank you again and please come stay again soon!

Angels Camp, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2015

This was my first time experiencing the Towneplace Suites brand, and I was so impressed!

The checking process was smooth and simple, we got to our room, quickly took a look around and then headed down for some R&R at the hotel's indoor pool and hot tub.

First off, everything is immaculately clean and well manicured. The bed, bathroom, and kitchenette area were all received above average marks. I didn't use the galley, although I found it to be well stocked with dishes, pots, glassware, and utensils. You really could live out of this unit for a few weeks!

The complimentary coffee and breakfast service in the morning was a great touch before we headed off to the airport.

Overall, I would defiantly choose to stay here again, and I will keep my eyes out for TownePlace Suites locations in the future!

Room Tip: We always choose higher floors to avoid road noise and such. This hotel has a plethora of rooms to c...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Mark S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, May 27, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent stay. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel! Our great staff takes pride in clean, well-maintained rooms and providing excellent service. I am so glad that their efforts are noticed. Your kind comments are much appreciated. Please come and stay with us again when need a hotel in the Orem or Provo area. Thank you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

I recently stayed 3 nights at this lovely hotel. Taylor at the front desk was so friendly and helpful. My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. I will definitely stay here again. Great location. Great staff.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Mark S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, May 11, 2015
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel. Taylor really is great and is part of an amazing team. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in Orem.

Mark Stoddard

Been to TownePlace Suites Provo Orem? Share your experiences!