“Very pleasant experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Orem
Jackson, Tennessee
“Very pleasant experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I arrived in the middle of the night after an uncomfortable flight and was given a helpful, sympathetic reception by the night staff. The hotel van even picked me up after an appointment in town the next day and got me back without a complaint, then arranged transportation back to the airport when my crowded day fell apart on me. Capacious, well-kept rooms. Definitely a place I would stay should I make another visit.

Room Tip: No really early sun on the east; blocked by mountains (which means you can sleep late). West rooms f...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Mark S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel and thank you for your kind comments. I am so glad that our wonderful staff members assisted after a difficult day of travel. Our goal is to make you feel at home. We are very grateful for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Mark Stoddard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. However the internet speed is painfully slow and the business center is no better. In the end, I had to go elsewhere to conduct business. As a gold member, it is rare to find a Marriott so ill equipped to handle necessary business on the road. The hotel is otherwise a good place to stay.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your experience on tripadvisor. I am so pleased that you found our hotel clean and our staff friendly. I would like to apologize that the internet did not meet your needs. After yours, and some other comments about our internet, we have upgraded our connection. We now also have options for those guests that need an even faster connection. We have several long-term guests that have been here for several weeks. I have surveyed our extended stay guests, some of which do extensive work from their suites. All have had very favorable reviews of our upgraded internet. I would like to invite you back to experience our faster internet. Thank you again for helping us to improve our experience for all of our guests.

Surabaya, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stay here for 1,5 months because our house is being renovated after fire.
Nice room with small kitchen so I can cook our daily meal. It has decent refrigerator and close to Win Co (just a cross the street).
They have coin laundry as well so it safe my time.
Love the indoor swimming pool. So I can swim every day
every morning we have our breakfast and we can make toast as much as we want.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your long-term business! We love to have our extended stay guests and I'm so glad that we could make you feel at home. If your travels bring you back to Utah, please come see us again.

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I haved stayed at many of Marriott's porperties but had never stayed at a Towneplace Suites. I absolutely loved it. The room was comfortable and very homey. I loved the decor and the design. THe staff was aboslutely fabulous and very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay at this property again and again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for such a great review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Alamo, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our stay at the hotel was very pleasant. The rooms are very nice and well kept. The staff was very helpful, especially Chance at the front desk. He went extremely friendly and went above and beyond to offer any help we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel. I was especially glad to read your comments about Chance and our staff. Chance has been recognized for your comments. Thank you and please come and see us again!

Walnut Creek CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I've stayed here five times in the last ten weeks. The rooms are clean and spacious, with functional kitchenettes, nice work stations and a bathtub deep enough to actually soak. The beds are amazingly comfy, better than many in hotels with more "stars". The staff are friendly bad very helpful. They throw in free WiFi which worked well for me and a light breakfast that meets most needs. I kept coming back because it was such a positive experience, no point in looking further.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Michael G, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities of the hotel.

We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The hotel did a pretty good job for the level of accommodation it represents. I would give it a 3.5 rating if I could.

The room décor was what I called "Euro-kea"...kind of Ikea budget European style. Not sure why I'm getting placed in handicap access rooms lately...not that big a deal...I imagine the room was bigger because of that but it also had low controls, toilet paper, and the tub had enough rails to look military grade. The included Wi-Fi was a tad slow. The bed was firm, which I like, but the pillows were air puffs, that don't support the head very well. Shower pressure was good. Not a fan of the towels, not very fluffy, unlikely anyone is pilfering them. There was a sleeper sofa and full kitchenette with 5 foot fridge, dishes, etc.

We were checked in by a young man named Walker, who I'd like to personally thank for his service attitude. The gym was small and had no water cups when I went. The small pool shared a window with the gym so I got to listen to teenagers exploits while using the dumbbells (bit surprising on a Wednesday). The location around the hotel was not a tourist trap but the lobby has a helpful map to guide you to things in the area. Breakfast was better than I've had in some similar hotels.

Room Tip: My room looked over the freeway at the mountains...get mountains with no freeway if you can.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We are grateful for your feedback and will use the information that you provided to go over some things that we can control asap.

We are always working to improve and can assure you that your feedback will help us in our staff training. When you are in need of lodging again in Utah County please reach out to me personally so that I can ensure your stay is exceptional.

Have a wonderful day!

Been to TownePlace Suites Provo Orem? Share your experiences!