“Quick Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Orem
Byron, Wyoming, United States
“Quick Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had to make a quick trip to Utah for a funeral. This was a great oasis and place of refuge for our family. A quiet place that we could go and rest while dealing with the loss of a loved one. The room had everything we needed and I loved the full kitchen with a full sized fridge. The bathroom is a little small but the sink and vanity are outside the bathroom so more than one person can be using the area.
The breakfast is simple. Waffles, muffins, fresh fruit and cereal. No sausage, bacon or eggs. This would be a great place to stay for a tournament or vacation with a family. There is a WinCo right across the street if you want to buy food and prepare your own meals. There is also a McDonalds and Subway nearby for quick and easy meals or snack. This hotel is right off the interstate and easy to find. Very accessible.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Michael G, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Tracy M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Your review was extremely helpful for our future guest looking to know more about not only our hotel and rooms, but the local area as well. Thank you!

We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one. We hope that you and your family are doing well and that we were in some way able to make your stay in Utah County comfortable and relaxing during this difficult time for you. We wish you all the best and hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future, and this time under better circumstances.

Warmest Regards,

Michael Gregson
Director of Sales
michael.gregson@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel! I had my bridal shower here and it was so nice! It was a very memorable event. The hotel was very nice and the employees were very helpful. I highly recommend having a event or staying here!!

• Stayed March 2014
Michael G, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear MaryJWa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review in regards to your Bridal Shower event. We are so excited and happy to hear that you and your party had a wonderful time at our hotel and especially at your Bridal Shower! Congratulations to you and your spouse, we hope that your wedding was amazing for you and we wish you all the best for your future together!

Let us know when you are ready to come back and we will be thrilled to have you anytime.

Warmest Regards,

Michael Gregson
Director of Sales
Lehigh Acres, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Our family travels to Utah often. We have family who lives south of the point of the mountain so we travel there about 8 to 10 times a year. We have stayed in hotels from Thanksgiving point and all over Provo and Orem. We happened upon this hotel and it was the best hotel in that area for the price. No kidding! The beds are wonderful compared to all the other hotels that we've stayed at before. The hotel has perfect location. It takes less than a minute to leave the hotel and get on the highway. I hate to even write this review because I want to keep it as a best secret for our family. LOL It's the best for the price anywhere around. Oh and did I mention how wonderful the staff is? They are so sweet. Love this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
TPS_Orem_GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful comments! I am so glad that you enjoy our hotel. We do our best to provide a great hotel experience for a great value. We do appreciate your repeat business. We will see you next time!

Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Our stay was wonderful. The staff was great! The rooms are so spacious and have everything you need for a comfortable stay. Not to mention how clean the room was! Would defiantly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a nice stay at a great hotel. Plenty of room to store clothing, a large work space and kitchen space. Great location, close to shopping, dining and grocery store.

Room Tip: If traveling with a family the two queen suite is very large with two full closets and large living...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Nicole,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed our rooms and our location. We appreciate your business and your recommendation. Please come and see us again the next time you are in Orem.

Twin Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed with my family over the weekend and this was a great place to stay. I loved having the full kitchen and larger room that you would expect. This staff is great and always greets you with a smile. The hotel is clean as well. I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know traveling to Utah county.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Michael G, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us your feedback in regards to your stay with us in May. Your comments about our fully equipped kitchens and large suite rooms is very helpful to our guests that are interested in staying with us but have not yet made the decision.

We take pride in keeping our hotel clean for our guests. Our larger hotel rooms are always a welcome suprise to our guests that have never stayed at a TownePlace Suites by Marriott before.

Please let us know when you need lodging in the area again and we will be ready
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had a group of people coming to the hotel for a yearly planning session. I thought the rooms would be big enough so that we didn't need a meeting room which they were very large but we had more people than expected. Michael the manager was EXTREMELY accommodating and great about making sure our experience was one of a kind. Because I needed a business room last minute Michael helped out tremendously. The staff was helpful with operating the technology in the conference room and even gave us extra time in there. If we ever travel to Provo or Orem again we will be staying at this hotel. It was also very conveniently located right off of the freeway.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TPS_Orem_GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Colleen,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you chose our hotel and that you had a positive experience. I was so pleased that you had the chance to work with Michael. He is great! We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you and again.

Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I've been staying in this Hotel for 3 months now. And i have to say that the service is awesome especially the front desk (Hannah). This is the main reason why I chose 5 stars for the rating. They are very friendly and always helpful with recommendations!

Room: I got a suite with living room, bed room and kitchen on the fourth floor. A lot of space with everything you need! The grill in the lobby is fantastic and the staff always provided us the necessary grill utensils. There is probably just one thing which I don't like and that is the fact that you hear the freeway in my room. But that didn't prevent me from changing the room. I really like the view with all the mountains and the Utah Lake.

Maintenance: Once my shower head started to leak. I told the front desk and the maintenance guy installed a new head within two hours. The maintenance team is open minded and very friendly as well.

Housekeeping: Standard cleaning. Towels get changed everyday and the bed sheets once a week.

Room Tip: Rooms on the fourth floor have a really good view on the Utah Lake and the mountains. But the room i...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TPS_Orem_GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Nikolaus,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us on Tripadvisor. I know that it can be difficult to be away from home for such a long time, I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. As a long-term stay hotel, we want you to feel at home when you stay with us. We appreciate your business!

Mark Stoddard - General Manager

Been to TownePlace Suites Provo Orem? Share your experiences!