“Another Comfortable Night at a Comfort Inn & Suites” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Orem

Comfort Inn & Suites Orem
You added Comfort Inn & Suites Orem to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Orem
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   427 West University Parkway, Orem, UT 84058 (Formerly Fairfield Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Orem
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Another Comfortable Night at a Comfort Inn & Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is my 4th or 5th business stay at this Orem hotel. Service has remained high (thank you, Christopher) for making my stay a quiet and comfortable one. Room was clean and functional. Not elaborate but that was not what I expected. Didn't try the continental breakfast in the morning but have had not complaints on previous stays. I'll definitely return when in the area.

Room Tip: Reasonable price suburban hotel
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Rsadow123,
I am pleased to read that we were able to provide you with another comfortable stay here at The Comfort Inn and Suites Orem. I will be sharing your wonderful comments with our staff especially Christopher. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Happy Travels
Jill Mower
GM Comfort Inn and Suites Orem

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2015

We stayed at this hotel because we stayed there before. It was clean front desk was very helpful. Breakfast was good. The only thing with this hotel I think they need to change beds. And get bigger pillows. All others was great. if I go there again I will stay there

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, March 5, 2015

Kind Regards,

Ocean Shores, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015

I had an experience with this particular front desk clerk that has not been topped before or since. I travel a lot for work and stay in a lot of hotels. This clerk actually was rude and was arguing with me. So finally the manager or owner came out and realized that customer service was not being top priority with her clerk and apologized to me and went ahead with my requests. Bed was so so. Room was not as clean as it should have been. Otherwise comfortable room for a decent rate. Best part is Krispy Kreme store in the parking lot! WOOHOO!

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the issue with your requests at the front desk on your last visit. I have shared your feedback with the front desk department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Orem.

Kind Regards,

2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

The beds were so uncomfortable! They are so hard. I Tossed and turned both nights all night long. And if the beds aren't enough to detour you then the creeky building and paper thin walls should be enough. We were put on the first floor and had to move rooms because within the 2 mins we were in there we could hear the people above us walk around. Even if they wernt stomping the building is poorly built. So many creeky sounds. The tub was absolutely disgusting. Towel had a blood stain on it! Staff is nice enough though..

• Stayed February 2015

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2015

Good location, restaurants and shopping close by and close to I-15. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good with a lot of choices. The staff was excellent, very helpful and professional. Would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, January 13, 2015

Langley, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2015

I have stayed at Comfort Inn & Suites for a few years. Never has one been this bad. Dirty, towels like thin rags and the heat didn't work(it was freezing outside and in). Should have known by the lack of cars parked in the parking lot. Never again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, January 16, 2015

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2015

I stayed at the hotel next door the week before because it was $10 cheaper. This time this place was $10 cheaper. Each had pluses and minuses and both I consider to be great value. This place had two types of waffles for breakfast (blueberry and regular). The room was too hot for some reason and we left the cooling fan on all night, at least it was not too noisy. We slept okay, but I was surprised considering it was 10F outside at the time. The pool was a little cold and the hot tub was also not as hot as I like. But overall I was very satisfied and will stay again if it is cheaper than the place next door.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

801-431-0405

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Orem? Share your experiences!