“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Orem

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn & Suites Orem to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Orem
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   427 West University Parkway, Orem, UT 84058 (Formerly Fairfield Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Orem
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

If you need a nice place to stop this will work. The service was great. Staff was helpful and kind even printing directions for us. Rooms were nice and clean and slightly dated. Beds and linens were fine, but better pillows would have been nice.

• Stayed July 2014
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear guest, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our facility, I will be sure to pass your words on to our staff, I'm sure they will appreciate it. We are currently in the process of updating our facility with new furniture, hopefully the next time you stay with us we will have finished this. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area. Until then we wish you safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had made a cross country month long road trip to see the sights. Due to an ongoing promo of Choice Hotels, we stayed at their properties all along the way. This property was near the freeway, but not close enough to be noisy. It was wonderfully quiet, clean and very nice. The room was oversized king with everything we needed. Breakfast was also one of the best we had along the way. They had everything a person could ask for and the employee in charge was very friendly and kept it well stocked and clean.

Room Tip: Easy freeway access but not too close. Lots of shopping and restaurants near by, including a Krispy...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear guest, on behalf of our staff let me thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to inform our breakfast staff how much you appreciated the hard work. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed our facilities, and we look forward to seeing you next time your in the area. Until then be safe, and have a wonderful trip.
Merced, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have zero tolerance for lint on towels and sheets, and this place passes my high standards. The hotel is not new and it is showing wear, but it is absolutely clean. I initially found this place because of reviews by previous guests. I'm glad I checked in. Beds were comfortable, staff was helpful and pleasant. The most important thing for me was the exceptional clean. We were traveling through the area again a few days later and we're sad that the rooms were full and we had to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear guest, thank you for your kind words about our hotel, we are so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and pass your high standards. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel, and we always enjoy our guests letting us know how we are doing. We are sorry we didn't have room for you when you came back through, but we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
On behalf of our staff, let me say thank you once again.
Milton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very nice hotel. Clean rooms. Good location. Friendly staff. Great Breakfast. Only problem was internet signal kept dropping while my son trying to watch his movie on his iPad. Overall, a nice place. We would use again if needing a over night stay.

• Stayed July 2014
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Guest
we are glad you enjoyed your stay with our hotel, and for your kind words. We are terribly sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the internet and we assure you we are constantly working to get our network in tip-top shape for our guests. We are very glad you enjoyed the breakfast and were happy with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next time through.
Jackson, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I use Comfort Inn & Comfort Inn & Suites and like knowing what i'm getting for a overnight stay . The owners of this particular one is on premise and very helpful .. I tried calling choice hotels to make reservations but couldn't seem to get someone on the phone .. I call to compare rates and it's quite different at times . I told the front desk that I couldn't get through to Choice hotels reservations . Ranjan gave me a price I couldn't refuse ! Omar moved his vehicle so we can park our bikes in front of lobby to be watched by the evening person .. what a guy ! restaurants were walking distance away .. Krispy Creme was just up the street .. Nice dessert with coffee back at hotel ... great overnight stay great owners ! will stay again in passing .

Room Tip: every room is good when you're tired ...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Guests
I am glad you liked your stay and enjoyed the environment at our place. I thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Omar and Ranjan Patel
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Had a late arrival. Hotel is in a good location to where I had business. Room was clean and nice. Very easy access from highway. Nice breakfast and breakfast room. The breakfast seemed to shut down a bit early at 9:00. Seems most hotels are stopping at 9 these days. 9:30 would be better in my book. Would probably come back again.

Room Tip: Check the beds and bathrooms for cleanliness.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
OremGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear guest- Thank you for staying with us, and we are glad you enjoyed our location. We are constantly trying to improve every aspect of our facility to ensure that everyone of our customers are satisfied with their stay. I assure we will consider your comment about the breakfast hours, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Bountiful, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

After having difficulties with reservations made through a third party, the owners, Ranjan and Omar were very helpful assisting me directly. Once enlightened by these owners I cancelled the "Reservation Desk" which is affiliated with Expedia, and I was able to get my room directly with their help. I would caution you to use Choice Hotels or this property directly when possible because a search for this property brings up the "pretend" site. It looked official but was not the real thing.

I have used many Choice Hotel properties and have found them to be consistent, clean and reliable, This property has been under the same ownership for a while and I felt a personal concern for my comfort. My first visit was in 2012 and I am staying there again this weekend.

The facility is in the moderate range and my expectation was not for a 5 star but in this category I have found it to be very nice. The complementary breakfast is basic but serves my needs well and the pool is very pleasant! Whenever I am in the Orem area this is my first choice for mid-range economy travel.

It is convenient to Utah Valley University, BYU and many other private educational institutions. Walmart is very close and The University Mall is not far. Access on and off I-15 couldn't be better so it's easy to find and convenient if you're just passing through.

Caution! It's right next door to a Krispie Kreme shop. The aroma might just overwhelm you.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear guest, we are so glad we were able to help you out with your reservation, and are glad you have continued to choose our facility over the years. It warms our hears to see the same guests continuing to stay with us, it shows us that we are doing a great job and we really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Orem? Share your experiences!