“Check out the combined rooms” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   851 West 1250 South, Orem, UT 84058   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Orem
Pocatello, United States
“Check out the combined rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Love this hotel. Have used it with combined room/suites for several family gatherings. Like the easy access from the interstate so we don't have to drive through town. Very helpful and accommodating staff. Would not mind a lesser price.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thanks for the review, and for the good marks on your stay! We'll keep that "lesser price" thing in mind. :) Thanks for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

The staff made my extended stay here wonderful. I was greeted every evening when I returned from work, and made to feel like family being welcomed home. The rooms were clean, the staff both professional and courteous, and the location convenient to many local attractions.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thanks very much for a great review! Your kind comments and great score are sincerely appreciated. I hope you'll come back again soon!
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stay at Hampton Inns as a first choice when travelling. During one of our trips, we had planned on staying at the Hampton Inn in Provo, UT but they were full. We have stayed there many times and it is nice. It was the beginning of Memorial Day weekend.

Hampton Inn has a standard in room comfort that we enjoy, so when Provo was full we looked around the surrounding area and found this Orem location for another Hampton Inn.
The bed was WAY too soft - no firmness and may have been due to being in need of replacement.
The bathroom was a joke. Seriously, I felt like it was similar to one of those little itty bitty clown cars. There was only a very tiny corner sink with a very small ledge instead of a standard size vanity. The toilet was so close to it that they had to hang the toilet paper dispenser on the back wall, making it very difficult to access.
The tub was only a few inches on the other side of the toilet.
The bathroom size is a good indicator of the size of the rest of the room.

Just by looking at it when we walked in, I thought that the walls were about 6 feet closer together than they should be. Dorm rooms are bigger than this.

Now, as for the rest of the hotel, not good things to say about that either.
The floor layout is odd. One wing on the right side of the front desk has rooms and that is the only ice machine on the floor.
To the left of the desk is a long hallway that goes past several meeting rooms and the elevators. Past that is another hallway that goes down the length of the building to the back parking lot. Well, that is where our room was. So to get ice, it was quite a trip to walk by the meeting rooms, with their sign up tables in the hallway and folks milling around them, past the front desk to the other long hallway and back again.

This is the worst Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at and hope this review keeps others from the same mistake.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
I'm very sorry to read the comments regarding your stay with us. I respect your feelings, and simply want to apologize for not meeting your needs. Thank you for providing feedback that we will evaluate in our efforts to always improve.
Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I use a wheelchair and the staff were exceptional at checking me in early because my room was available and they helped me with my luggage when I asked, and even got it from the car for me! The sweet dear who helped me and my luggage to my room turned on lights in the room and made sure I had everything I needed. The breakfast crew member was very attentive to my needs. If I needed anything all I needed to do was ask and they were all very pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so happy to hear that our staff took good care of you while staying with us! Thanks for choosing the Orem Hampton, I hope you'll come back again when traveling our way.
Cedar City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This year I have stayed at the Orem Inn 49 nights. Always quiet. Room is always clean. Breakfast and check in staff are the greatest--they always call be by my name. Great mattresses and I love the duvets. I have only one suggestion for improvement. Bring back the cranberry juice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thanks for a great review and specific comments on what you enjoyed about your stay! We are always grateful for the kind words!

I'll take a look at getting the cranberry juice back :) Thanks for the suggestion!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Staff went out of their way to make sure my business trip went well. Packages shipped to the hotel magically appeared in my room. I was given a room with great access to my car (first floor, next to rear door) to make it easy for me to load and unload my car. I had the feeling that they would do whatever they could, cheerfully, to make things pleasant and easy for me. It makes a big difference.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
What a great review! Thanks so much! I hope we'll see you again.
bakersfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The Hampton Inn had a very friendly staff. Very impressed with the front desk, cleanliness of the facility, and the room. Easy access to freeway and to restaurants. The room was nicely furnished and very clean. My sister even did a white glove test on the pictures.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thanks for a great review; and I'm so happy we passed the "white glove" test :)

See you next time you come to town.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Orem? Share your experiences!