“Hampton Inn & Suites Provo/Orem” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early & Save!
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Orem
Certificate of Excellence 2014
St. George, United States
“Hampton Inn & Suites Provo/Orem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very clean, nice motel. Great location, right off I-15. Restaurants within walking distance. Fitness Center more than adequate. Staff friendly. Rooms and especially bathroom spacious for a motel. Did not use swimming pool but it was being used.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for writing a review, and for all of the nice things said in it. Please come back and visit soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Boise, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Smallish room, clean - everything you need with no frills. I think the price is a bit much for the few amenities available. The Hotel is showing its age, window sills warped, old noisy windows in room don't keep the noise out.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thanks for an honest and fair review; it's truly appreciated.
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very nice staff, clean comfortable beds w WIFI. The hotel is Conveniently located near many stores,a movie theater, and several restaurants ( including the Wild Mustang and Ihop directly in front of the hotel. Also a very nice breakfast was served every morning.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Awesome review!!! Thank you. Hope you'll come back again when you're out this way.
Roy, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We brought a H.School Drill team to the hotel. We booked the room, but 2 days before our arrival we received a very threatening letter that threatened police action and "police escorting us property" if we made any noise. They explained - "We will give one verbal warning, after that police will be called and will escort you from the property. If a guest complains and they have to give up on the 100% satisfaction guarantee, we will financially responsible for it. While I totally understand the problems they may have had in the past, I thought this agreement was a little over the top. Especially without any type of explanation. Group sales has been very very very slow to respond to any emails. She has failed to post HHonors points as promised prior to stay and wont respond to emails anymore...

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments regarding your Drill Team group. I have asked that we do not use any threatening language when talking with teams about good behaviour. In fact, I just had a meeting with my managers less than two weeks ago about that very thing. Please accept my apologies for the way we came across. I promise you I'll address this issue ASAP and get it fixed. We in no way want anyone to feel like we're trying to force good behaviour. I'll also find out why our sales department was slow to respond to your needs. You have my word that we will do better next time around, and if not please contact me personally. Thanks very much for your business, I hope we will have a chance to serve you better in the future.
Anthem, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

The staff at this hotel is excellent. Courteous and Helpful from the front desk to the IT guy. Rooms clean and breakfast and coffee area are very good. Would always stay at this property when in Provo/Orem area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

So glad to hear your stay was good; and that we met your needs. Thanks much for the kind review! I hope we'll see you again next time you come to town.
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights. The staff was very helpful. The hotel was super clean and comfortable. I had a team meeting in my king suite and we used the roomy breakfast area to complete some work as well. Thanks for a good work trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
So glad to hear your weekend with us went well! Thanks for a great review!
Boise, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

If you hit a conflict at this property, they will do their best to make sure the little details lack too. It's passive aggressive little jabs like placing your room in a noisy, high traffic area, claiming they don't know how to fix the Internet password for your room etc. The remote controls didn't work so we asked for batteries. The staff came with another remote, but she didn't want to hand it to me. She wanted to come in. I told her someone was in there dressing and she was annoyed with me. I told her I could try it out, and she reluctantly conceded. It worked, but tacking in service if you have a conflict.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

I'm truly dissapointed that we as a hotel staff did not live up to what we strive for on a daily basis in providing superior customer service and product. Clearly we did not earn high marks with you during your stay. I promise you I'll take your comments seriously and do my best to ensure that we fix any shortcomings for the future. Thanks so much for providing the information so we can attempt to improve.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Orem? Share your experiences!