“Hampton Inn and Suites in Orem Utah” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Orem
“Hampton Inn and Suites in Orem Utah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the size of the suite. Katie at the front desk went out of her way for us. Really enjoyed breakfast. I only wish i could have stayed more than one night. The bed was so comfortable, it was difficult to get up in the morning.

Room Tip: If traveling with a family reserve a suite. Having your own bedroom (or giving it to the kids) and...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write your review; your comments were very kind. I agree with you on how comfortable the beds are; they really do make it hard to get out of bed in the morning. I hope you'll come back and see us again soon.

227 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Corrales, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Orem, Utah is a great place to stay in the Provo area. It's clean, the rooms are large and the price is right. It's very convenient to the University and close to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. The breakfast is typical, but good. The staff has been very helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
So glad to read that you had a good stay with us! If you like Bridal Veil Falls when visiting the area; if you haven't already been there, take the short 10 minute drive from there up to Sundance; it's beautiful!

Thanks again for giving us high marks; we really do appreciate it!
Lake Oswego, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Very dated, and the lobby had a musty odd smell. There's only a small, very old stall shower in the bathroom and the bathtub is in the bedroom! What?! Looks like they bought an older hotel and tried to update it. The Holiday Inn across the street is much nicer.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to read in your comments that your stay at our hotel was not to your liking. The room type you were in was a jacuzzi room; and the tub was intentionally put in the bedroom more for a romantic get-away such as a honeymoon. - with the shower stall in the bathroom. Sorry that it seemed small for you. If you are ever back in the area we would love for you to come and try us again in one of our suites. These rooms have the standard bathroom that you are probably accustomed to; as well as a large living room with a fireplace; and a full kitchen. I think you would find them very updated; and comfortable for a reasonable price.
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed here with a family of 4 for 1 night on our way to Bryce Canyon and loved every minute of it. We got a huge suite although we had reservations for à basic double queen. A very nice start. Staff was very helpful and efficient at check in. Our children loved the pool and also the fitness room was above average. Breakfast was very good as well with plenty of choice! I really can't say anything negative about this place. Absolutely recommended!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Great to hear that your stay was a positive piece of what must have been a great trip to Bryce Canyon! I love it there! Thanks for taking the time to review us; and please come back next time you pass our way!
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Ok... I travel for a living, and I have come to realize that while the price can be one factor in setting expectations, it isn't the only thing you can rely on to judge a hotel. For under $100 via the Hilton website, I got a clean, comfortable room in a safe area. The breakfast was good quality and fresh. The staff were extremely friendly. With hotel selections limited in Orem, I think I got a very good deal. I don't stay at a Hampton Inn and expect a four star experience... I expect a nice travel hotel with some amenities.
If I had a complaint, it would be the shower stall. In. Y bathroom, the showere was like a small tiled closet. It had enough space, but it is a good thing that I am not claustrophobic! I don't like showers that I have to step into to turn on the water. I don't like the cold shock or hot shock as I set the temperature. But I think this is a small issue...
From the free way it has easy access, but can be a little tricky if you return to the hotel from the opposite direction. Watch for a left turn earlier than you would expect.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thanks for providing feedback on your recent stay with us; your comments were very nice and also informative. I'm sorry you ended up in one of only two rooms with the type of shower you described. It is indeed a little bit small; although adequete. The rest of the bathroom showers are much more a traditional style with curved shower rods to also increase space. I hope you'll come back again and I'll make sure we get you in a different room type.

Thanks again for taking the time to write.
Avalon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We drove all the way from Southern California to visit my brother who is attending Heritage School, and I was VERY pleased with everything! Every staff member I talked to was nice, the rooms very fabulous, and everything was clean and professional. I even asked some maids if they had a rubber bath mat that my grandma could use in the shower so she doesn't slip, and they immediately gave me one to use! We will DEFINITELY stay here again when we visit my brother in the future. Thanks for everything! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for taking the time to write; and thank you also for such nice comments! We'll look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
Edmonton,AB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Another renovated Hampton, make the stay that much better. Both the service and the breakfast first class. Will make another stop here on the way to and from Las Vegas.Have stayed here 2 other times, consistent clean affordable rooms make this hotel a winner.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Glad to read that the renovation is a plus for the hotel; thank you! We really appreciate your feedback; and look forward to seeing you again next time you pass through on your way to Vegas! Until then, take care.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Orem? Share your experiences!