I spent the night here while passing through and found it well worth the stop. It is about 10 minutes off the highway in downtown Ogden. The slight diversion was well worth it. The hotel has a pretty good restaurant, and although it was not open the night I stayed, the menu was available at the rather spartan bar. As is typical with Marriott, the hotel is very clean, the staff are helpful, and the beds are great. Breakfast at the hotel is very good with a nice variety at the buffet and eggs are cooked to order. This is certainly a place I would like to stay at again should my travels bring me back this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Hotel is currently under renovation and will soon become the Courtyard by Marriott. Please pardon our dust during this transition, many of our outlets are currently closed. Complimentary Breakfast is available to all guests, thank you for your understanding. The Summit Hotel is located in the heart of Ogden, which has become a destination for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy skiing/snowboarding at one of three winter resorts located less than 30 minutes away: Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, or Wolf Creek. During spring, summer and fall guests enjoy hiking and biking on mountain trails; or boating and fishing at Pineview Reservoir. The Summit Hotel is adjacent to Historic 25th Street. We are minutes from Hill Air Force Base, Lagoon, and only 35 minutes north of Salt Lake City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Summit Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ogden Marriott Hotel Ogden
- Marriott Ogden
- Summit Hotel & Conference Center Ogden, Utah