Well this place has it all but an open Starbuck's and bell service. The hotel facilities are well maintained and comfortable and welcoming. The King bed was very comfortable and the room was decorated nicely. Good amentities in the room and late night room service is available. The breakfast buffet in very nice and fast, so fast I forgot to tip the waitperson. Ouch! In fairness to me becasue I had a bed and breakfast coupon I never saw a bill. Maybe they need to bring one zeroed out to remind us we need to tip! This hotel is a business hotel but caters to local events quite often. Good number of meeting rooms and a business center. The staff was very helpful and made you well like a honored guest and the front desk clerk even offered to get some one from housing keeping to come get my bags upon check-out. I declined however and slepted them down myself. Free self-parking is the order for this hotel also.
The room rates on this trip were very reasonable using Marriott's senior rates, 62+. The rates is also good for AAA members. The lobby bar has food options until late at night and adult beverages of all kind. I never saw the Starbucks counter open, so my guess is that its an early morning thing and then it's done for the day. The hotel has a indoor pool, spa and workout room.
The activities within walking distance are good. No mall near by that I saw, but a Multi-Plex Cinema was within 4 blocks and a fun zone with bowling was also that close with multiple dinning options nearby. A new find on this trip was the Prairee Schooner Steakhose within 1.3 miles (no freeway) of the Marriott. Look it up on the internet, it's a very fun place to dine and the food and service was excellent!
- Also Known As:
- Ogden Marriott Hotel
- Ogden Marriott Hotel Ogden
- Marriott Ogden
- Ogden Marriott
- Summit Hotel & Conference Center Ogden, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Hotel & Conference Center, dedicated to elevating your next adventure to a higher level. Remarkable scenic beauty makes Ogden special, perfect for your next business trip, family vacation or whatever adventure brings you to this Mountain Metro city. The Summit Hotel is located in the heart of Ogden, which has become a destination for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy skiing/snowboarding at one of three winter resorts located less than 30 minutes away: Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, or Wolf Creek. During spring, summer and fall guests enjoy hiking and biking on mountain trails; or boating and fishing at Pineview Reservoir. The Summit Hotel is adjacent to Historic 25th Street. We are minutes from Hill Air Force Base, Lagoon, and only 35 minutes north of Salt Lake City. 292 guest rooms & suites, 17,000 sq.ft of flexible meeting space. Majestic mountains reach for the sky to our east, and Utah's Great Salt Lake is to our west. Elevate your life to a higher adventure at the Summit Hotel & Conference Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Summit Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.