I travel a lot and stay in a lot of hotels worldwide. This hotel was very clean and the staff was beyond prepared for everything we needed. The breakfast buffet was actually very good and the wait staff inside the restaurant were helpful. The room was clean, no issues, and the service staff kept everything in top notch condition.
Would DEFINITELY stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Hotel is currently under renovation and will soon become the Courtyard by Marriott. Please pardon our dust during this transition, many of our outlets are currently closed. Complimentary Breakfast is available to all guests, thank you for your understanding. The Summit Hotel is located in the heart of Ogden, which has become a destination for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy skiing/snowboarding at one of three winter resorts located less than 30 minutes away: Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, or Wolf Creek. During spring, summer and fall guests enjoy hiking and biking on mountain trails; or boating and fishing at Pineview Reservoir. The Summit Hotel is adjacent to Historic 25th Street. We are minutes from Hill Air Force Base, Lagoon, and only 35 minutes north of Salt Lake City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Summit Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ogden Marriott Hotel Ogden
- Marriott Ogden
- Summit Hotel & Conference Center Ogden, Utah