They put us on the first floor towards the end of a long hall. The end door was propped open and several guys were standing there smoking at the end of the hallway. I went to the front desk to say something but was passed by a male and female employee. I thought that they were there to ask the people to smoke outside. I was wrong. It got louder and I called to asked the front desk to stop it and nothing happened. Next day the trash can by the vending machines was full of beer cans and bottles. Terrible noisy night. No help from the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Hotel is currently under renovation and will soon become the Courtyard by Marriott. Please pardon our dust during this transition, many of our outlets are currently closed. Complimentary Breakfast is available to all guests, thank you for your understanding. The Summit Hotel is located in the heart of Ogden, which has become a destination for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy skiing/snowboarding at one of three winter resorts located less than 30 minutes away: Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, or Wolf Creek. During spring, summer and fall guests enjoy hiking and biking on mountain trails; or boating and fishing at Pineview Reservoir. The Summit Hotel is adjacent to Historic 25th Street. We are minutes from Hill Air Force Base, Lagoon, and only 35 minutes north of Salt Lake City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Summit Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ogden Marriott Hotel Ogden
- Marriott Ogden
- Summit Hotel & Conference Center Ogden, Utah